Dressing room sex

Anybody ever actually pull this off? I would love it.
I was getting fitted for a new suit for the show coming up in Houston the other day and there was kind of an awkward moment between me and the lady working/helping me. It really drove the desire for this fantasy to an all time high.

Stories?
It's always been a fantasy for me…too bad I hate shopping so much!
1996 or 97 I fingered a hostess in Sharpstown mall, I think the store was Palais Royal, at any rate a long story short I was trying on a shirt and couldn't quite get the neck size right and so she brought me several different sizes to try on. As she brought the shirts of course I was showing off my chest and abs and she decided to step in to help me put the shirt on. It was tight in the room and I just reached in for the kiss and it started. Slipped my finger under her dress and started a quick fingering session before she heard another customer close by and walked out. I waited for the customer to leave but too much time went by and things fizzled out. She couldn't return but we had fun later.
I actually did this a few weeks ago for the first time. The interesting part was it was very much impromptu. The thought had never even crossed my mind. By far the hardest part was keeping my moaning silent.
Anybody ever actually pull this off? I would love it.
I was getting fitted for a new suit for the show coming up in Houston the other day and there was kind of an awkward moment between me and the lady working/helping me. It really drove the desire for this fantasy to an all time high.

Stories? Originally Posted by Trident1
Shopping mall Bugis, Republic of Singapore(a bit of naughtiness in an incredibly CONSERVATIVE country), does groping and a hand job count.
1996 or 97 I fingered a hostess in Sharpstown mall, I think the store was Palais Royal, at any rate a long story short I was trying on a shirt and couldn't quite get the neck size right and so she brought me several different sizes to try on. As she brought the shirts of course I was showing off my chest and abs and she decided to step in to help me put the shirt on. It was tight in the room and I just reached in for the kiss and it started. Slipped my finger under her dress and started a quick fingering session before she heard another customer close by and walked out. I waited for the customer to leave but too much time went by and things fizzled out. She couldn't return but we had fun later. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
You do have the neck of a stout, sexy NFL player...
I do this several times a year. I enjoy taking some of my ATFs shopping for an outfit for a special social event. We pick out several outfits. I let my lady go into the dressing room first, then have her ask the attendant to invite me in to judge how things look and fit. Watching her undress and dress and pose, then repeating the process acts as foreplay. My own private strip tease, in public. Of course one thing leads to the other and we end up having some fun.
I always look for the handicapped dressing room. They are larger and have benches and a full door. Also find a dressing room that is not "monitored", i.e.,an attendant who stands at the door asking if you need anything. It's important to keep the noise down, moaning and such in whispers only, close to each others ears, no banging her head into the walls, and keep the rhythm slow so there is no slap slapping noise being made. It's good to have some of those travel moist toweletts with you for clean up and disposable. Don't be surprised if at some point the attendant knocks on the door asking if everything is alright in there. Just have your lady say loudly, "I'm trying to decide between the yellow one and the blue one. Thanks." Finally, after some FIV, BBJ, maybe DATY, the best positions for me are, sitting facing each other ( semi CG), sitting not facing each other ( semi RCG), standing K9 with her kneeling on the bench, and the CIM finish is the easiest to clean up afterward as long as she swallows. Thats my advice, hope it helps.
You do have the neck of a stout, sexy NFL player... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
lol but wish I had the money of one.
. Originally Posted by GTDADDY
^^this

I have taken several girls shopping in civie world. Its amazing how appreciative they can be in the dressing room for a new dress, blouse, etc.
Next best . . . maybe some "Face-Time" action with cell phones or tablets.
Too many hangers.
Yes...I have fucked in a department store dressing room on more than one occasion. Nordstrom at Fashion Island (Newport Beach - where I am from) and Sacks Fifth Ave in Dallas.

Both times were with civilian girls I was seeing/dating/fucking at the time. Both times were great and I recommend you go check it off the list..but it is much better when it is spontaneous than planned..ijs
Rid
anyone try having sex in a public opening space? park? beach?
  • mr666
  • 04-27-2014, 11:13 PM
anyone try having sex in a public opening space? park? beach? Originally Posted by texas99
I tried once at a concert in the woodlands. But no rubber so no fun