Question about Dallas providers

Few providers post ads here. More post on ASPD, but that's still limited. Most girls with EROS ads have no reviews (there are exceptions such as Alea, Carrie, etc.). Are there other places where quality, well-reviewed Dallas providers advertise? With the regular ECCIE and ASPD providers being in such demand with their regular clients, as a new kid on the block, I'd love to have more options.

Any help is appreciated.
ECCIE and ASPD are the most popular sites. TER gets some traffic, but I wouldn't call the place jumping for Dallas/Texas. Worth a look if you're trying to find more (or any!) reviews, though.

Some of the Eros ladies have P411 profiles as well, and some will list their reviews near the bottom of their profile pages (which are only accessible if you're a logged in member too).
As mentioned by Ms. Hillcrest this site and aspd have ads of well reviewed local ladies, next I would look at p411 as a resource, I rarely use eros any longer.
TER gets some traffic, but I wouldn't call the place jumping for Dallas/Texas. Worth a look if you're trying to find more (or any!) reviews, though. Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest
I have more reviews on TER than I do on ASPD. You'd be suprised how many of the girls have oodles of reviews on TER. Only thing with TER is that the review goes up and noone can comment on it, so no feedback on any other expereices with the provider being reviewed.

The Dallas forum is basically nothing but Ad's, IMO. There is about 92% ads to 8% discussion.
There was a problem with bait and switch on Eros and at one time it was unreliable.
I have more reviews on TER than I do on ASPD. You'd be suprised how many of the girls have oodles of reviews on TER. Only thing with TER is that the review goes up and noone can comment on it, so no feedback on any other expereices with the provider being reviewed.

The Dallas forum is basically nothing but Ad's, IMO. There is about 92% ads to 8% discussion. Originally Posted by Sophie
Oh, me too (number of reviews). I think I've had a whopping three reviews on ASPD in the past year. I actually like that other people can't comment on reviews on TER -- especially when they're the opinions of people who have never even seen the lady. (Yeah, I'm still a little bitter about some of the "quack" comments on my last ASPD review. )

The Dallas regional board is nothing but ads. And usually from the same people over and over. I always feel strange when I go to post an ad there and my last one (from a week or more ago) is still on the first page... But it's good for spotting touring ladies, since TER is more of a national site than ASPD.
Thanks everyone for the help and insight.