Anyone know a good pizza joint

• BSer
  • 07-28-2014, 02:26 PM
After browsing ads and reviews on eccie indys backpage p411 and craigslist I have come to the conclusion I am better off choking cyclops and having a pizza afterwards.

Your thoughts if any.
A large pizza with pepperoni and anchovies from Fiori’s Pizzaria is better than most hookers in Pittsburgh.
Vincent's used to be the best greasiest pizza around. Don't know if its still as good as the old man made it. Also if you're near banksville road, beeto's or something like that is good too.
A large pizza with pepperoni and anchovies from Fiori’s Pizzaria is better than most hookers in Pittsburgh. Originally Posted by Big Stig
Fuckin A. Fiori! Ima fixa u up! Love that pie
There's a Pizza Hut in Etna. Will that work?
  • BSer
  • 07-28-2014, 07:19 PM
There's a Pizza Hut in Etna. Will that work? Originally Posted by dynamitekid
I've eaten there it's horrible

I usually can only find hookers with pepperoni and pussies stinking like anchovies
The Original Vinnie's in East Pittsburgh is as good as it ever was, some of the old staff there. But they remodeled the place and it's bright and clean...
  • ottog
  • 07-28-2014, 09:17 PM
Mineo's in Squirell Hill is #1 IMHO....hands down....

Fiori's is a close second....
If Pittsburgh pizza shops worked like the ho's this picture would be in their ads
Attached Images File Type: jpg pizza.jpg (8.6 KB, 136 views)
Di Sallas Homestead
A large pizza with pepperoni and anchovies from Fiori’s Pizzaria is better than most hookers in Pittsburgh. Originally Posted by Big Stig
I can't think of a hooker that's better than Fiores.
Franks on troy hill (i think thats where it is) has awesome buff chic pizza
What the fuck is wrong with you? Buffalo chicken does not belong on a pizza. In fact, no form of bird meat belongs on a pizza. Sheesh.
  • BSer
  • 07-29-2014, 09:35 AM
Franks buffalo chicken is one of the best Pizzas there is. Especially dripping in ranch dressing

Better than fucking any ho in Pittsburgh
  • BSer
  • 07-29-2014, 09:35 AM
Ltight should deliver pizzas, she don't look like a ho