What will Tatas do on his summer vacation?

Or perhaps pass D4U's screening again and bang loads of hotties and have a hoard of reviews to bestow upon us when he returns?

Your thoughts, if any?
Tits going on vacation? Does he have a greyhound monthly bus pass. Maybe a Union Pacific rail pass? Is he going OCONUS or just CONUS? Is he on a slow boat to Bulgaria. Or did he move in with Halo. Or is he on location for his new film? Or did CC capture him an he is a love prisoner in her love nest? Or did he move to Houston?
all thats left is to get that damn bser off the boards so we can all help all these sweet and innocent girls that fall under his degenerate spell
  • BSer
  • 08-15-2014, 05:08 AM
Fuck you chizzy, tits invited me back to Bulgaria with him!
I think he'll start dating Athena.
They were made for each other
I think he'll start dating Athena. Originally Posted by bambino
I think he is taking her here for their first date

Oh please, you know his crazy Bulgarian ass is busy plotting on everyone he thinks is responsible for his ban.
  • BSer
  • 08-15-2014, 10:09 AM
I have his new indys handle, I will start the biding at $1000 or a plate of French fries
http://www.indys.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=382003

I think the question has been answered.
I'm guessing way to tall. He seems like a guy with a Napoleonic syndrome that hates his mother.
Pghrb1, just chocked on my chew, now Tits will be sucking dick. Or maybe Athena hired him to drive the Limo! Or he was sent to sensitivity training with Sexy Maid as the instructor. "I'm A Bitch Now" will be his sig line.
Hey Sexy could you give a progress report?
BSer, for TITs new Indys handle, I will give you a free pass for a lifetime bucket of FREE FRENCH FRIES from the ORIGINAL in OAKLANd. Deal?
  • BSer
  • 08-15-2014, 12:18 PM
In not allowed in Oakland, the police banned me from creeping on college girls
Oh, well name your French Fry place, the offer still stands