Any king up for treating two queens?

Hey fellas, my lovely friend and I will be in the holiday spirit, celebrating happy hour on Friday in the late afternoon at a midtown location (which will be disclosed privately).

We'd love for a wonderful gentleman to show up, make his introduction and treat us each to a martini or two. I know there are men who might be curious about me, and of course who wouldn't want to meet another sexy lady to boot! This is a great way to get to know me a little bit, and if nothing else, make new friends.

Then, once we're giggly and buzzed, we'll make you blush like a schoolboy and lavish attention on you like you're King of the World. All good, clean fun, of course. This WILL be at a public place so we will all exercise decorum!

I'd love to get to know you over a drinkie poo, all dressed up and looking like a lady in the streets. And my friend is simply drop dead gorgeous. Think Mary J. Blige. 'Nuf said.

This invitation is only open to verifiable gents. No lurkers please.

Please PM me directly if you're interested, and we can get things ironed out before Friday. Look forward to having some fun with you!

Candice
And we have an undisclosed king in the house! Drinkie poos on a very classy fellow Friday. Thank you, sexy. We look forward to shamelessly flirting with you then! MWAH!
Have fun. Hopefully I can volunteer for the next one!
Have fun. Hopefully I can volunteer for the next one! Originally Posted by Danson&Highsmith
Hey doll, given the number of PMs I received, I'm beginning to think that my friend and I will have to plan some regular happy hours just so you fellows can be gallant! Usually we just get the gents at the bar to cover us. With me flaunting my tatas and her sticking that thick booty out, it's a one-two punch! Turn out the lights! haha
Sounds like a fun time !
#30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.

This thread is being closed. All further discussion of this event must be by back channel.