The other side of the door

So, throwing a scenario out here to see what you folks think. Because you are some of the thinkingest folks I know!

Anyway, the hobby is pretty exciting because of what awaits you on the other side of the door. For the guys, there's less an element of surprise because you've seen pics, read reviews, etc.

For ladies, we just have to hope for the best. And if we're a good provider, we enjoy the time with you regardless of whether we might find you to be "our jam" or not. We understand that you chose us (not vice versa) and if we want to see you again, we will treat you well. We overlook things, and take your good qualities into account (like the fact that you can lick your eyebrows).

It would be awesome if the same always happened on the other side of the equation. Please, guys, if you show up and a lady is not exactly what you hoped for (and keep in mind, some of you hope for a unicorn), do her a solid and still enjoy your time with her. What's that phrase--fake it till you make it? You're already there, you're already naked, you've already donated--so have some fun. You don't ever have to see her again, but at least you've kept the session intact and haven't dented her self-esteem. You don't have to stay the entire hour, but don't leave after 10 minutes because that's a dick move.

Then again, I could be the exception. Maybe some girls are counting the minutes until you get the hell out.

Of course, if you show up and a girl is batshit crazy/trying to rob you/high/drunk/super stinky, then by all means, beat feet! Carry on, my man!

Your thoughts?

Thanks for being too school for cool, and listening!

Candice
Good thoughts here. I've had times when I showed up and maybe I felt misled by her pics/ads/messages but I've always tried to enjoy myself. If the session was bad, she was an asshole or something else just didn't work, I'll say so in a review later. But like you said, I'm already there and laid down my money, might as well make the best of it. Even a bad blowjob is still a blowjob.
Even a bad blowjob is still a blowjob. Originally Posted by FrankieP
I didn't know there WAS such a thing as a bad blowjob!
There isn't. Lol
A great post. Some times thou we hobbyist tell to much about our selves & get a I don't think so gram back [ its an inside joke guys] & then we have to get a yet to be meeting to have makeup sex.
A great post. Some times thou we hobbyist tell to much about our selves & get a I don't think so gram back [ its an inside joke guys] & then we have to get a yet to be meeting to have makeup sex. Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Negatory there Ghostrider, your last message was scrambled, say again Ghostrider, repeat, say again....
So, throwing a scenario out here to see what you folks think. Because you are some of the thinkingest folks I know!

Anyway, the hobby is pretty exciting because of what awaits you on the other side of the door. For the guys, there's less an element of surprise because you've seen pics, read reviews, etc.

For ladies, we just have to hope for the best. And if we're a good provider, we enjoy the time with you regardless of whether we might find you to be "our jam" or not. We understand that you chose us (not vice versa) and if we want to see you again, we will treat you well. We overlook things, and take your good qualities into account (like the fact that you can lick your eyebrows).

It would be awesome if the same always happened on the other side of the equation. Please, guys, if you show up and a lady is not exactly what you hoped for (and keep in mind, some of you hope for a unicorn), do her a solid and still enjoy your time with her. What's that phrase--fake it till you make it? You're already there, you're already naked, you've already donated--so have some fun. You don't ever have to see her again, but at least you've kept the session intact and haven't dented her self-esteem. You don't have to stay the entire hour, but don't leave after 10 minutes because that's a dick move.

Then again, I could be the exception. Maybe some girls are counting the minutes until you get the hell out.

Of course, if you show up and a girl is batshit crazy/trying to rob you/high/drunk/super stinky, then by all means, beat feet! Carry on, my man!

Your thoughts?

Thanks for being too school for cool, and listening!

Candice Originally Posted by seductrix4u
Good point. My philosophy is that, unless the woman on the 'other side of the door' isn't even the same woman as in the pics, I'm staying. That said, I give extra points to the ladies who make an effort to be as hot in person as they are in pics (you, for instance). It is a bit of a disappointment to set up a meet based on pics of a woman all made up, wearing something sexy, and then you show up and she looks like she just rolled out of bed, wearing sweats, etc. And I've even had that experience with some highly reviewed women.
That said, I give extra points to the ladies who make an effort to be as hot in person as they are in pics (you, for instance). Originally Posted by Kshunter
Thanks, sugar. That is a super sweet compliment. I do make the effort with sexy lingerie, being very clean, posting honest pics and I even tell gents I have a tummy so they're not surprised by anything. I think if a guy has flattered me enough to choose to spend time with me, the least I can do is get fancy for him!
If the picture is clearly not the same person who opens the door,I just walk away.That is false advertising!!!!
I didn't know there WAS such a thing as a bad blowjob! Originally Posted by seductrix4u
There is only 2 BJ's The last 1 and the next 1, all the rest are history.
  • Cleo
  • 12-17-2016, 10:46 PM
I didn't know there WAS such a thing as a bad blowjob! Originally Posted by seductrix4u
I may be in the minority here but yes, there is such a thing as a bad BJ. I have had the misfortune of receiving several In my personal & hobby life.
I may be in the minority here but yes, there is such a thing as a bad BJ. I have had the misfortune of receiving several In my personal & hobby life. Originally Posted by Cleo
I can understand that, Cleo. Girls get it, too. You just wanna whisper, "Try writing the alphabet with your tongue!"
A bad blowjob is better than a good day of fishing.
I can understand that, Cleo. Girls get it, too. You just wanna whisper, "Try writing the alphabet with your tongue!" Originally Posted by seductrix4u
I tried that, but the pencil kept slipping off my tongue.....lol
Bad BJ'S are usually covered.