Encounter: BP @ Luxury

Date: 12/20/2020
Name: BP
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: HH, Dallas
Phone: 214-399-5746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: All usuals
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: A mid aged Asian girl with decent body
Recommendation: Yes
Wow.

That is dedication. I've made that similar long trip with disrupted phone service, and could never slip in an AMP session like that. Kudos!

I could sleep a few hours in Blackpink's arms, as she sings a soft lullaby. The good stuff can wait the 5-6 days it takes to beat back jet lag..
Wow.

That is dedication. I've made that similar long trip with disrupted phone service, and could never slip in an AMP session like that. Kudos!

I could sleep a few hours in Blackpink's arms, as she sings a soft lullaby. The good stuff can wait the 5-6 days it takes to beat back jet lag.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Haha, it’s more like best known method to overcome the jet lag (based on several million miles of experience :-) )
BB has John 11:11 to John 11:13 (Lazarus) covered. Whether you need to sleep due to Jet Lag, or your Cock needs to be raised from the dead.. She's your girl!

I think Astrazeneca is working on a Jet Lag antidote. The human trials are difficult, because it involves 3 licks of BB's tits. The good news is there is no shortage of trial Volunteers!