RIP Cranberries Dolores O’Riordan

This is one of the saddest ones in recent memory. Her music and voice can and does move me to tears. Her song writing and singing is incredibly powerful and touching. If you’ve never gotten into the Cranberries you are missing out. She was a very tortured soul and put her heart into her music and laid it all to out there. If you ever got to see her live you are lucky.

Voice of an angel.
She will be missed.
Rest In Peace Dolores
All three of the Cranberries' fans are heart broken.
All three of the Cranberries' fans are heart broken. Originally Posted by pyramider
They were doing stadium tours as recently as last year. So they probably have more than 3 fans.
You sure about that? I thinck you have them confused with the Sugary Prunes.
  • Crock
  • 01-17-2018, 02:15 PM
I've never known anyone to be a Cranberries fan. Thought they were a one hit wonder. Was surprised at the reaction to her death.
I’d bet that even if you’re not a fan of them they’ve got at least 4 or 5 songs that you would recognize.

And pyramider
ní gá a bheith ina asal
They definitely reminded me of a specific time and place in my life when I'd hear them. The 90's in good ol' Colorado! She also had a unique voice, but I never bought any of their albums or would pay to see them.
On occasion, if / when I hear that hit song (Linger) I think of that scene from the movie, "Click", when Adam Sandler goes in for a lengthy smooch with the sexxxy Kate Beckinsale (yes, she remains one of my celebrity "Hall Pass" fucks if the gods deem it so....prolly better odds winning Powerball, right...)
I’d bet that even if you’re not a fan of them they’ve got at least 4 or 5 songs that you would recognize.

And pyramider
ní gá a bheith ina asal Originally Posted by Hank3fan
Being ass or not has nothing to do with no one knows or gives two shits about cranberries.

People die. Life happens. Go mourn with other berry strains.
Who in the fuck are the cranberries
They are the band women listen to when they have urinary tract infections.