Where can I post if a fake review was made on me?

Hi Im not sure where I can post that somebody wrote a fake review on me and am I allowed to show the text from this person threatening me & threatening to write this bad review if I didnt see him. Not sure how to really handle this. I havent had an issue like this befor so any advice would help me thank you
Posting private communications in public forums is against board policy and will have negative penalties, but you can RTM the review in question and provide screenshots of the text conversation to the responding mods via PM.

From a hobbyist perspective, I tend to take "No" reviews with a grain of salt and look for context to the review. If a lady has dozens of positive reviews and one or a few negative ones scattered in, that's not a deal-breaker unless the "No" reviews and negative comments in the "Yes" reviews establish a pattern of something undesirable (bad hygiene, bad attitude, bad performance/TCB, or an appearance that bears no resemblance to showcase photos).

Most guys know there's dishonest "No" reviews out there and dismiss them accordingly.

Finally, if a guy's threatening you because you didn't want to see him, please report him to other providers in the ladies-only areas. There's blacklist sites his info can be submitted to as well.
Hi Barbie,

As blue eyed guy mentioned, you may not publicly post screenshots or direct quotes. However, you may post a thread in the Coed sects calling this person out and telling your side of the story. You cannot quote the texts directly but you can put them in your own words to convey what happened from your perspective.

Also, if you would like us to officially take a look at the situation feel free to RTM the review itself (little red and white triangle button next to any post or PM) and we will investigate the matter. Or, feel free to email austin@eccie.net and send us anything you have which would corroborate your version of events.

I will say that most often it is a "he said, she said" situation where the truth is impossible to determine, in which case the review is left in place. However, if sufficient corroboration is achieved we will remove the review from your profile and mark it as fake.

Take care,
Spice