That time of the month.....

Welp.... It's that time of the month.... you know.... when Kamala said that she'd be doing an interview by the end of the month....

The end of the month is nigh.... and Krickets from Kamala.... as predicted.....
duh after 5pm 30th or Sat 31 so its miss's most news
They’re saying this supposed interview has already been taped & edited. So, it’ll be shown this weekend while everyone is busy partying on Labor Day weekend.
They’re saying this supposed interview has already been taped & edited. So, it’ll be shown this weekend while everyone is busy partying on Labor Day weekend. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
So she couldn't even handle a teleprompter?
and be old news before all get home ... ?????
So she couldn't even handle a teleprompter? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Umm…no. A teleprompter at this point is not going to help her. She needs the Lib Media to cover her Marxist ass going forward. Not that they haven’t been already.

and be old news before all get home ... ????? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Yup, I would assume that’s the plan. Nobody is giving one single fuck about politics this weekend. Labor Day weekend is all about sports, BBQ’s and beer. By the time everyone comes out of their coma after this weekend, it’ll be old news. Again, that’s the CYA plan for Ms K.

Gawd forbid she speaks to the American people open and honestly when they’re actually paying attention.

Edit/Add: Just seen Harris/Walz will be doing a joint interview together Thursday (on CNN…what a fucking surprise) while holding hands so they can keep each other on the same page with their policies. But…what policies? I guess we might just finally find out. I’m not holding my breath tho.
CNN should be safe for her

So why is she faking her Tampon with her like a Teddy Beat ????
CNN should be safe for her

So why is she faking her Tampon with her like a Teddy Beat ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
opps Taking
Kamala Harris agreed to do a pre-recorded and edited CNN interview with questions given in advance as long as Tim Walz was by her side.

LOL!! The Kamala Harris campaign is trash. First female prez wannabe needs a man for protection from hostile Dana Bash.

Pitiful

without a Tampon ta hug
Bwahahahahaha

Now she has resume problems like her mate Walz.....

She never worked at McDonalds!!!!!

Bwahahahahahhahahahahhahaha
I seen the McDonalds thing. It’s still trying to be confirmed, but no evidence found yet that she actually worked at any McDonalds.

But, at the end of the day, who gives a fuck? Everyone I grew up with, we all worked at a fast food chain, or as a dish washer, or mowed lawns in the summer & shoveled driveways in the winter. Even if she did, it doesn’t make her special.

She’s just trying to make tend she’s regular folk. Which she ain’t. I’d have more respect for her if she actually told the truth and came clean about how many BJ’s she gave in the McDonalds parking lot lol.
Well who couldn't figure that out.....

BREAKING REPORT:
@CNN
had 41 MINUTES of Kamala Harris' and Tim Walz's joint interview and only released 18 minutes.

One of the edited segments is reportedly about the Green New Deal and fracking.

Only one way for us to know: RELEASE the unedited video and the FULL TRANSCRIPT!
Hopefully some honest whistleblower from CNN will come forward and show us the entire unedited interview.

Bring on the 90 minute debate against Trump that will be unscripted, unedited, with no notes in front of her without her cuck VP. It’s gonna be glorious lol.
Unbelievable how mentally weak conservatives have become.

Let a propaganda network like CNN lead them around by the nose and overacknowledge a canned interview with a dumb whore and a submissive weakling like it's a seismic event.

Then undercover how pitiful and overproduction it is.

Giving these pieces of shit oxygen is your first mistake.

Why is this race even competitive.

Think about what you're doing for once please.