Time to Bow Out Gracefully...

Recently, some things have changed with my RL career, and those changes will certainly cause me to have to step back. As of May 5th, I will no longer advertise at all. Once June arrives, I will either be completely UTR with a very limited schedule, or stop seeing clients altogether (I haven't decided yet).

Either way, I won't be available online at all after that date. It's been fun, and I've really enjoyed being a part of this community. I would be thrilled to give hearty recommendations for gentlemen I've seen who need them. If you need to reach me, for any reason, email is the best option. If I decide on UTR status, email will be the only way to schedule. Simply inquire and include your references (which must be from ladies who are well known in their areas).

I hope that you all continue to play nice and enjoy one another's company as much as I have enjoyed it.

Cheers.
I can not believe this. One of the best is leaving us. Such a sad day for us, but alas if you are happy then all is good. Good thoughts go with you as your career continues to take you higher.

Rick
Recently, some things have changed with my RL career, and those changes will certainly cause me to have to step back. Originally Posted by Nina Rae
Hopefully the change you speak of is for the better and is what you want. Good luck
wow--I really will miss ya babe...pop in once in a while..you take care and best to ya!!!! HUGS!!!
Thanks guys. Rick, that's very sweet of you.

And yes TwistedTiger, its because of a good thing...never bad.

wow--I really will miss ya babe...pop in once in a while..you take care and best to ya!!!! HUGS!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thanks D, I appreciate the thought. And of course you can always call or email. I'll be sure to say once in a while.
Best of luck to you Nina.
Best wishes going forward Nina........
Best wishes in the positive changes going on!
  • MrGiz
  • 04-25-2011, 01:51 PM
Happy Trails , Nina. . . Remember to Keep a Smile On.... and not much else!
Nina, it has been a true pleasure getting to know you and talking with you, thx for being a part of this community. I wish you all the best!!
Goodluck Nina hope everything goes well for you
Go with your heart,you can always come back.good luck in the future
I wish you the best Nina. I’ve enjoyed reading your posts and really appreciated your contributions. And remember, you will always be welcome should you choose to return.
Its a bitter sweet moment to see you leave. We are losing a great person but someone is gaining a great lady.Best of wishes.
Oh Nina, you were having so much fun! It was a pleasure to meet you hon. Please don't be a stranger. All good things must come to an end, sometimes....maybe...kind of
Good luck babe! Call me next time you come to NOLA.