User ID:: 398097
Phone: (469) 209-5088 + PM on OH2
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?26409-Juicyfroot
City: Plano
State: Texas
Address: Near Preston and George Bush Turnpike
Activities: GFE (ROS)
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair, tied up in a messy pony tail.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Tall voluptuous girl. Probably about 5'9-5'10. Massive breasts, large thighs, and a fat ass. There's also some tummy there but it wasn't an issue for me. Bordering bbw.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review, what's the damage and duration?
Juicyfroot is amazing and cool to talk to. I did a review on her. So far, I have gone to her two or three times since I met her. I think two times. Juicyfroot and Jaylowe are my two new favorite regulars now. I'm about 94% to 96% done with the "hobby." I'm getting down to my last few women I can find that are good. Those two are top of my list.
i totally agree ... great conversation and experience every time we've met ... prob going on 5+ times now...cant even count. lol
  • PaulA
  • 09-29-2023, 09:42 AM
That’s like the 3rd review of hers hitting today! She’s busy!
She's a great visit!
Never heard of her (or at least I don’t recall hearing of her). Then 3 reviews. Interesting.
I can assure you it's merely a coincidence. I had this review written out a week ago but was waiting for my premium to run out before posting, wasn't sure if it stacks lol

Never heard of her (or at least I don’t recall hearing of her). Then 3 reviews. Interesting. Originally Posted by Cowboys1960

Here is my first review on Juicyfroot.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2932759
Nice, but I'm out, presumptively. She's strictly an OH2 girl, so I could never pass screening. Oh well.
Nice, but I'm out, presumptively. She's strictly an OH2 girl, so I could never pass screening. Oh well. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Her screening consisted of a PM to her and a text. I am not verified. She was very easy to reach.
Her screening consisted of a PM to her and a text. I am not verified. She was very easy to reach. Originally Posted by Dillhole
Cool, but having to PM cuts me out. I haven't been on OH2 in 4 years.
only things from me seeing her I could not find any pic of her. All her pics from profile was back at 2019. I want to see atleast what I am getting into
only things from me seeing her I could not find any pic of her. All her pics from profile was back at 2019. I want to see atleast what I am getting into Originally Posted by jp26lilac
She is a thick black woman. Juicy. Literally. Not a BBW, but very thick, and she is tall, which she tells guys before meeting them. I would say approximately 5'8" or 5'9". When you are in the bed, it doesn't matter. Except 69 can be more difficult, which is one of my favorite positions. I managed to do it with her though. I'm around 5'7". She has a nice big ass, big titties, and thick thighs. She is the coolest woman to talk to. Once I'm done finding a few more women to visit, I'm going to start repeating Juicyfroot as a regular. She has the best price and deal for me. If you are one of these guys who likes skinny twig women who look like a branch that fell off a tree, you won't like her. If you like a soft woman that will make you release fast, she is good for you.
You can add me to the list of reviewers, but it was several years ago. Menu has expanded which is great news.