ALERT!! Just Look Out!*Threaten To Give Bad Review and I haven't Even Seen him!*

Hi Everyone I just received a call from a guy from BP that said he was from eccie but calling from backpage YEAH BP. So I said oh what is you handle pm me from ECCIE. I never got a PM or a email So I didn't think anything of it well it being from backpage and we now most of them don't show up anyways. So they guy start blowing up my phone send crazy text about writing a bad review about me. Like I told him how is that when I don't know your handle or email cause you never booked an appt through Eccie at all it was backpage. and I never gave location or donations. When he said he wanted a quickie I said PM me first. So with that being said how can I book anything with you if I don't even know your name. lol Crazy! Here is the number ladies be on the look out! 214-202-07** ladies if you need to see text massages or rest of number inbox me. Thanks Vanessa
This isn't alert-worthy. This forum is for "[i]ssues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community."
This is definitely not an alert...moved to coed
OK wow I thought this was a alert please move to right section. Thanks
Thank you for the heads up Vanessa!
What an idiot. Don't worry about in Vanessa.
thanks for the alert Vanessa. Definitely seems like someone to avoid. Being threatened with a bad review for someone you never even saw is enough to warrant an alert for me, considering all of the loops and hoopla you have to go through to prove the session never occurred and your name is clear. Perhaps the ladies safety room would be a better place to have moved tis than co-ed.
If he's a nobody (according to himself, since he has no handle here), then who's going to believe him? It'll just be a phantom review with no credibility.

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. I believe the younger kids call it 'hating'.