Ride of My FAKING LIFE! Dolls & Gents, What do YOU think?

Just saying, OMG, so much fun!!!

Im thinking about buying one! So MUCH Damn Orgasmic Fun! Ride wave after wave of multi OOOOOO's.

What are your thoughts? Im curious to see where the interest lies.... Mmmm...

Fun or To Intense?

Would you like to control a remote??? Inquiring minds want to know.

https://sybian.com
Attached Images File Type: jpg sybian1-022414a.jpg (46.9 KB, 628 views)
  • L.A.
  • 06-13-2016, 05:50 PM
what the FUCK are you talking about????
what the FUCK are you talking about???? Originally Posted by L.A.

https://sybian.com
  • L.A.
  • 06-13-2016, 06:00 PM
LOL..maybe I posted before the picture showed up. What you typed meant absolutely nothing without the picture lol!!!
  • MRMR
  • 06-13-2016, 06:05 PM
Went to a get together years ago where this was brought in by a Hobbyist and enjoyed by a few girls there.
They were having a blast (Moaning/groaning and wet and enjoyable to watch).
LOL..maybe I posted before the picture showed up. What you typed meant absolutely nothing without the picture lol!!! Originally Posted by L.A.

My bad, I got all excited about the fun that can be had... I mean when you think about it.. Doubles could be FUAKTABULOUS!

I mean, what man would want to control the bucking bronco??? he he he..
My take on it? You don't need us guys anymore. Plus, use the machine enough and you will get used to it and not us. Oh well. I did the best I could when I was of some use. I been downsized and replaced by a machine.
Like these women on this site.

I've watched some of these videos and those women are just cumming over and over and over one after another.

http://www.kink.com/channel/fuckingmachines

Some of them are restrained so the only thing they can do is just cum again and again.
That's great and all, but honestly, I would probably rather just fuck than to play with a remote. But maybe some of the gents who can't quite function as well anymore would probably have a blast!
So are you "FAKING" it?
My take on it? You don't need us guys anymore. Plus, use the machine enough and you will get used to it and not us. Oh well. I did the best I could when I was of some use. I been downsized and replaced by a machine. Originally Posted by dallaswill

But it will make you go blind.....
Sorry just had to add my 2 Cents
My take on it? You don't need us guys anymore. Plus, use the machine enough and you will get used to it and not us. Oh well. I did the best I could when I was of some use. I been downsized and replaced by a machine. Originally Posted by dallaswill
True, The machine will not pee on the bathroom floor.
Real thing is better ...... just seeing how the guy looks who made the dame thing makes me run from it and it's very $$$$$$
Sybians don't know how to use an ATM. All's well...
The machine is no good if you're without power. BET YOU DIDN'T THINK ABOUT THAT!!!