Email Address: NA
URL / Website: @Breanna48612726
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Near U of R
Hair Length and Color: Past Shoulder Red with darker roots
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Not quite a spinner but dang close. Good GND type body and a perky ass. B cup tits with one inny and one outy (but you can suck the inny to outy status) Pretty face.
Recommendation: Yes
Some said on other reviews that her hygiene was not very good. Can you speak to that?

Nice review.

She was nice fresh when I saw her a ways back
Thanks for the review!
Some said on other reviews that her hygiene was not very good. Can you speak to that? Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
She was squeaky clean when I saw her in Buffalo. She had even brought her own extra washcloths to be sure she didn't run out.
Previous report must have been a bad day or had issue then that she is managing better now. Then again we all have different standards but seems like the wrong hobby for someone with OCD.
nice one
She did have a bit of pussy and ass odor, as though she didn't shower before I got there since waking up. Not bad unless you were right in it. I didn't DATY.
She did have a bit of pussy and ass odor, as though she didn't shower before I got there since waking up. Not bad unless you were right in it. I didn't DATY. Originally Posted by blackleader
why hows pleasant ya ...didnts ...mind
if you go on Twitter, u will see her Naked in the shower, all soapy....
omg she looks awesome in that pic
She was squeaky clean when I saw her in Buffalo. She had even brought her own extra washcloths to be sure she didn't run out.
Previous report must have been a bad day or had issue then that she is managing better now. Then again we all have different standards but seems like the wrong hobby for someone with OCD. Originally Posted by Astro18

OCD? Dude, doesn't mean you have to drink out of the toilet when you're thirsty!
OCD? Dude, doesn't mean you have to drink out of the toilet when you're thirsty! Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
ya ...jokin?

Depends on How thirst you are I guess
Depends on How thirst you are I guess Originally Posted by lilylivered

There are enough ladies around these woods that care about hygiene! So, I'll stick with the clean ones. Feel free to drink off the bowl