How do you know if got a provider nock up from Bbfs

I seen a provider we did bbfs but said don't worries he boy friend who has 5 kids can never get her pregnant, yeat does have one kid and is not on pill or anything.
her Lawyer will call n ask who is your lawyer

so if contact was hobby phone, do not answer any unknown calls

they may send someone with legal papers. don't answer door
if some one ya don't know asks are you by name the answer is "who" or Who's asking", "who" is better, may try ta serve ya anyways

only time I got served I said WHO, they served me anyways.

it was funny when officers came to get me and it turned I was not WHO they thought
Many years ago I called a provider that I had not seen in about 6 months. She showed up and to my supprise she was pregnant. We had a great time and she was supper horney and wanted to keep going. Anyway after the session as she was leaving I asked when she was due she said do the math. It was 6 months since I had seen her she was due in three months. I was confused and she said don't you remember the condom broke then she immediately left.

I sat on the bed dumbfounded then I remembered the condom never broke.
Now-a-days, paternity is easy to prove via DNA . . .and it is definitiv!

So all-y'all listen up: NO BBFS.
Now-a-days, paternity is easy to prove via DNA . . .and it is definitiv!

So all-y'all listen up: NO BBFS. Originally Posted by ICU 812

or cover your tracks well????
you won't know and that's that....unless dna test. so she banged 100 dudes and is pinning it on u. don't be stupid.
You will have a gold digging hooker at your door asking for money.
Her pimp, I mean "Boyfriend" will enforce you pay for the baby and all expenses.

It will be fun for 21 years for you
My worry is the DNA banks. Upload a sample of baby DNA and suddenly, you are connected with your unknown child. All your family will know, especially when they submit their DNA to see what their heritage is.

As Tickler mentioned, if she doing bbfs with you, there is 100 other guys.
It will most likely talk funny and butcher whatever language it "masters"!!
  • BLM69
  • 06-09-2021, 12:17 PM
Nutt now, Cry later. It will just be another trick baby, the best ladies in this site already have one or more running around, they usually don't raise them
Nutt now, Cry later. It will just be another trick baby, the best ladies in this site already have one or more running around, they usually don't raise them Originally Posted by BLM69
When you see some girl on social media say "my kids are my world" but you know thier grandma is raisin' them, she's a hoe!

OP- nothing will come of it now because as said, there's a100 more dudes that popped a string in her that month. HOWEVER, when that kid is 22, abandoned, and trying to find themselves because mom is locked up, or dead from drugs/disease and they plug thier DNA into an ancestry website, you're gonna get a call from someone in your family. They don't need your DNA, just a couple of close relatives in the system, and they can pin down where the other fits.

THEN you hope they just want to meet thier daddy and be friends and money isn't the focus.