Name: Debra Hollander
Phone: Provided by her
Email Address: debrahollander@safeoffice.com
URL / Website: https://www.debra-hollander.com/
City: Overland Park
State: Kansas
Address: Off I-435 near Roe
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, CFS, more BBBJ and HJ, Convo
Hair Length and Color: Blond down to her back.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall, especially in heels. Beautiful face framed in long blond hair with dark red lipstick...very hot. Big boobs and lots of curves but not BBW.
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by bigkansas1
From her site: “Your real full name (First, Middle, Last)

City & State on your ID

Mobile Phone # that is not a prepaid phone or app”!?

NO FUCKING WAY!!

Many of us in KC are or have been victims of persons who take advantage of info like that for their own psycho power trip!! This kid done learnt something!!!
Originally Posted by Boredinop
I read her website and showered with an unscented soap. Not a great inconvenience.

While I agree her screening/etiquette rules are somewhat rigid I found that in person she was an absolute sweetheart. Great personality and eager to please.
she was an absolute sweetheart. Great personality and eager to please. Originally Posted by spitfire12345
So is/was the person in question and attractive, intelligent and articulate on top of that! Give you the best advice I ever got, NEVER ASSUME! GO WITH WHAT YOU KNOW, NOT WITH WHAT YOU THINK!!

‘Nuff said!

The Errant Knight
I read her website and showered with an unscented soap. Not a great inconvenience.

While I agree her screening/etiquette rules are somewhat rigid I found that in person she was an absolute sweetheart. Great personality and eager to please. Originally Posted by spitfire12345
Always trust Hookers! Make sure you give them your Social security # too.
From her site: “Your real full name (First, Middle, Last)

City & State on your ID

Mobile Phone # that is not a prepaid phone or app”!?

NO FUCKING WAY!!

Many of us in KC are or have been victims of persons who take advantage of info like that for their own psycho power trip!! This kid done learnt something!!! Originally Posted by dumars
Yeah, interesting situation. If you were a young woman asking strangers into your bed everyday what would you want to know about them?

Bottom line...you get to choose what info you provide and they get to decide who they see.
Yeah, interesting situation. If you were a young woman asking strangers into your bed everyday what would you want to know about them?

Bottom line...you get to choose what info you provide and they get to decide who they see. Originally Posted by spitfire12345
Odds are I won’t live long enough to enjoy the pleasure of watching you eat those words!!

. . . git some more notches in your sex shooter!!
She is mid '50's. Same as previously mentioned above with my one session.