Syria Propaganda Looking A Lot Like Iraq Propaganda

Why don't you email Dick Cheney and find out what he has to say about this?
You assume that SEE is a Republican who defended everything Bush did, the way you defend everything Obama does. I doubt if that is correct. Bush and Cheney are war criminals, just like Obama is now. Want to see some proof?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=gZNJm35V2_0

This was filmed during the Bush Administration, and it is nothing more than state sanctioned murder. Like our drones are doing now under Obama. And what Obama would like to do in Syria.

Don't assume that since some of us are highly offended by Obama that we automatically approved of Bush. We aren't like you. We don't blindly follow any leader.
Propaganda you can believe in.
LOL, T2Nutlickers, IF (and it's a big one) The President for Four More Years were to go word-for-word with what your boyz Cheney and Lil' Cheney said at the beginning of this little adventure, you and the rest of your Teawipe broz and sistah would figure out a way to be against it.

COsFb, I'm sure you lack the simple sense to discern that it's a different ballgame going in than it is when you get called in in the 8th inning. You're the master (baiter, not bater) of the ol' apples/oranges switcheroo.
  • CJ7
  • 12-10-2012, 06:24 PM
You assume that SEE is a Republican who defended everything Bush did, the way you defend everything Obama does. I doubt if that is correct. Bush and Cheney are war criminals, just like Obama is now. Want to see some proof?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=gZNJm35V2_0

This was filmed during the Bush Administration, and it is nothing more than state sanctioned murder. Like our drones are doing now under Obama. And what Obama would like to do in Syria.

Don't assume that since some of us are highly offended by Obama that we automatically approved of Bush. We aren't like you. We don't blindly follow any leader. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

drones are better than soldiers ...
Actually I believe SEE is a survivalist but job out of the Timothy McVeigh school of patriotism.
LOL, T2Nutlickers, IF (and it's a big one) The President for Four More Years were to go word-for-word with what your boyz Cheney and Lil' Cheney said at the beginning of this little adventure, you and the rest of your Teawipe broz and sistah would figure out a way to be against it.

COsFb, I'm sure you lack the simple sense to discern that it's a different ballgame going in than it is when you get called in in the 8th inning. You're the master (baiter, not bater) of the ol' apples/oranges switcheroo. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Did I promise to end the wars? No. That was Obama. He lied. They're his wars now, and he is adding to them. War in Syria? War in Iran? War in North Korea? Just wait. We'll see.

Cheney is not, and never has been, one of my "boyz". I've opposed him from the start.
Drones are only good for killing people but not for winning wars. I guess that is why Obama likes them so much.
No worries JD(cosf)B, the drones can't find you under the tinfoil hats. You both are AOK.
  • Laz
  • 12-11-2012, 08:38 AM
I have always said that Obama policies are not that different than Bush's except in scale. I think it is funny how he continually campaigns against Bush and the sheep do not notice how much he is like Bush.