Reference how many questions is to many??

I am going to try to post this with out getting spanked by a mod or ruffle to many feathers how ever something happened in a phone conversation I can't help but to confront

I thought the point in a reference was just to make sure I had seen them and that I would see him again. Period means he did not arrest me disrespect me stiff me or hurt me.

Ok so let me try do do this the right way..
ring.. Hello this is DJ Hello DJ this is x have you seen xx on the board? where or when did I see him? uhh he did not tell me that but i'm guessing this xCity and x State he's a new member .
OH yes He is a sweet heart i wrote me a review and went under welcome and into in that City and I responded telling him I am glad he finally became a member I HAVE SEEN HIM SEVERAL TIMES.
To me that's should of been plenty but no the conversation continues even after she admitted to knowing all of the above.
Can you tell me what kind of man he is??????
HU????? what do you mean I just told you he was a sweet heart
No I mean how tall is he how old is he if you had to guess??? WTF??
So now Im shocked and trying to remember Whats his name Damn I forget
What is his nationality I think he has Italian shit I can't remember he's not AA I met him here at XXXX last time he's looking at getting a new car he has a hairy chest That is all I remember. REAL FREAKING TALK. I just happen to remember the car thing cause i'm looking to do a trade in we talked about the pros and cons.. But you know I have seen him more than once I understand you want to be safe dear heart and you normally don't see newbees but to ask a woman that has been in this business for 14 years to remember what a client looks like exactly after 4 months has passed hell i cant remember what I ate for breakfast yesterday. I posted in a public forum that I knew him told you where I saw him and when the last time that should of been good.

I TRAVEL all over my clients can not wait to get pleased until I finally make it to there city if I make it back. So I tell them all about Eccie and how to get updated and verified look at my stats I think I have refferred about 22 that is counted for on here I have actually reffered hundreds the just did not put my name but I refferer many. And when a girl contacts me on a references I do my best to send a response if they have reviewed me I normally remember them if they have not I at least need to know city State about time and where.
DO NOT CALL ME AND NOT KNOW EVEN WHAT CITY HE SAW ME IN AND ASK ME HOW TALL HE IS AND HOW OLD I THINK HE IS..LOL PLEASE
Actually, I think she asked valid questions. Some girls want a little more detail when seeking a reference. She probably wanted to know how he liked it and whether or not she would be willing to accommodate his tastes.
1. I NEVER do reference checks via phone nor email. You CANT verify its who they say they are and not a nosey SO. Thats just me

2. That info should be received from the client. Sounds like a lazy provider. Mostly i just ask the guy age and a brief description. That lets me know a lot of answers... Im too damn old to remember what many look like, and i suck at guessing weight and height.
Actually, I think she asked valid questions. Some girls want a little more detail when seeking a reference. She probably wanted to know how he liked it and whether or not she would be willing to accommodate his tastes. Originally Posted by Cpalmson

she should ask her client that info. All she needs to know from a reference is if the guy was safe, clean or if she had any problems.
she should ask her client that info. All she needs to know from a reference is if the guy was safe, clean or if she had any problems. Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
We all know the truth is sometimes hard to come by. Age, looks, etc. have all been fudged. She may have asked him, but was just verifying with someone who had seen him.
Down in SA there was a rash of guy(s) pretending to be other members and emailing or calling girls instead of PM'ing them. In another instance, a member let someone else take over their account. Asking a physical description is often just a way to double check the information the guy provided himself.

Just my .02
My question to the OP is...

Did he contact you to let you know that he was using you as a reference to see this provider?

If the answer is NO... then the first question asked was one to many.
If the answer is YES... then I don't see a problem with the questions.
Down in SA there was a rash of guy(s) pretending to be other members and emailing or calling girls instead of PM'ing them. In another instance, a member let someone else take over their account. Asking a physical description is often just a way to double check the information the guy provided himself

Just my .02 Originally Posted by SAangel27
I have had that problem as well. I actually had a guy admit to me that he let another guy borrow his handle. This is the very reason why I don't take a person's handle as a reference.

Juliette
Did you google the girls phone number when she called you to make sure she is a verified provider? That's my biggest concern...
Yes he did tell me he was going to use me.. But NO LADY"S I won't remember what 1 out of xxxxx looks like his heritage how tall he is .
I will remember If he's safe sweet and a repeat possibly what hotel Maybe .
If he has a review of me or I have said on a public forum I know him then I know him.

GOOD NESS.. JUST A PUBLIC NOTE I do not remember height weight or hair info normally DON'T MAKE ME THINK THAT HARD. PLEASE LOL ..Just in 14 years and many many many references given NO ONE HAS EVER EVER asked me that many questions just threw me off.
Your OP was confusing as hell to read. If your conversation went the way you type I'd have been the one thinking WTF....although I do get your main point; that being the conversation was too long.

But hey let's face it we all deal with reference checks of one variety or another (employment, vendors, household services, etc.). Some are more involved than others. I imagine the same is true with provider references.

The other thing to consider is maybe she was trying to network a little bit or build a bit of a relationship with you. She may not have been effective in doing so but that may have been her intent. In some parts they'd call that "just being friendly."
I am email only for references, and I do keep notes on my clients. It's rare that I'll keep a physical description of them though, so unless they visited me fairly recently, I can't provide that info. As far as it maybe being an imposter using a member name, I always ask for an email address when I get an inquiry. I don't save phone numbers. If what she gives me and what I have don't match then we have a bit of a problem. I'll ask her to ask him if he had a different email he used for me and if he can't come up with it, I don't verify him, or will have her ask him to describe my incall, or will contact him and ask him if he's planning on seeing the lady in question.

Actually, I think she asked valid questions. Some girls want a little more detail when seeking a reference. She probably wanted to know how he liked it and whether or not she would be willing to accommodate his tastes. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I can understand a lady wanting a brief description of what a guy looks like generally. That's ok.........but if I'm using a references I let her know what I don't want ladys to know. Generally the first few ladies I have seen know more about me than other because they would see me when I was a newbie or when all my refs retired. I may not specifically want another lady to know what I look like. She can ask me that herself.

One thing a lady ....or my ref shouldn't need to do is give another lady "dick tips" on what he likes and to make the session better......that's freaking overkill. Show a little confidence and figure that out yourself. Why would she give the other lady dick tips when he can just go back to seeing his ref to get it right......
Questions (weird) potential companions asked my refs about me before booking session:

1. How big is his dick? "I just want to know to make sure I can accommodate him for the night.."

2. Is he black? "More urban and "black black," or the bryant gumble type?"

3. Like how does he look, is he fuckable?

4. Does he snore?

5. You think he will mind if I smoke these parsely flakes?

6. Does he tip?

7. Is he clean shaven down below like a baby boy?

8. "How often on the overnight did he want sex? Will I get much sleep?"

I usually keep some good refs. Some of these ladies who asked this stuff I got a headups on before I tried to see them and cancelled when they inquired about certain things.

I can understand a lady wanting a brief description of what a guy looks like generally. That's ok.........but if I'm using a references I let her know what I don't want ladys to know. Generally the first few ladies I have seen know more about me than other because they would see me when I was a newbie or when all my refs retired. I may not specifically want another lady to know what I look like. She can ask me that herself.

One thing a lady ....or my ref shouldn't need to do is give another lady "dick tips" on what he likes and to make the session better......that's freaking overkill. Show a little confidence and figure that out yourself. Why would she give the other lady dick tips when he can just go back to seeing his ref to get it right...... Originally Posted by gimme_that

AMEN!!! Figure that shit out yourself... if you cant, then perhaps McDonalds is calling your name. However- I do have a regular that its VERY painful to touch one of his nuts...(due to injury long ago).. I do let the lady know to avoid his balls. I hate to see him hurt or her ruin a good time because she didnt know. He appreciates me letting them know as some girls just go full on batshit crazy on the testicles lol. But she can figure it out on her own as far as how to actually give a good time.

I still think email route of reference checks is unsafe. You say you ask for email address... who is to say that its not his SO who found his email addy and is trying to get confirmation. Just asking for email or having them describe ur incall is enough to get the poor guy in trouble. It doesnt take much for an SO to fly off the handle... I guess im just over protective..