For the MEN: How do you choose....?

When looking for a Provider that you want to spend time with, how do you choose, when there are so many posts up?

Any comments or examples are appreciated.
Attitude then taint ...
@pyramider....you need to change your handle to "TaintMe"...LOL

No, but seriously. When you look through the posts. You don't see pictures until you click on the post. All you see in the Providers handle, the title of the post and how many views.

How do you guys generally go through all the posts and know which ones you want to view to see if you want to see that provider? See the poll above for answers.
In order, I check for non-smoker, then rate, then reviews, checking for problems, then activities, then pics, then availability, then a phone number.
  • Old-T
  • 04-23-2015, 04:43 PM
I suspect I am a bit out of the ordinary.

The first thing that attracts me is what she says. If I don't find her interesting, I will not go any farther. Interesting does not mean she agrees with my points of view, it means she has a fully functioning brain, preferably one predisposed to flirting and sensuality among other interests.

Than I start narrowing in down by location. Then I write to her and see how she replies. If she is still on the list I will then scan her web site photos and maybe read a review or two to see if I am missing something.

Because of travel schedules (both hers and more so mine) I might have a lady on my "to see" list for quite a long time.
I guess my post is confusing too most. as it doesn't seem like anyone understands it.

Refer to comment #3
When you look through the posts. You don't see pictures until you click on the post. All you see in the Providers handle, the title of the post and how many views.

How do you guys generally go through all the posts and know which ones you want to view to see if you want to see that provider? See the poll above for answers.
  • Old-T
  • 04-23-2015, 05:17 PM
Cindy, no, your post was not confusing. I hardly ever read ad posts, but I read a lot of the discussion posts. What she says in those is what catches my interest--not the titles of the photos. Hope this clarifies.
I don't research girls by their posts. I research by their reviews. If a girl has posted an ad, I click on the my showcase and then take quick peak at how she looks. If she passes the looks test, I then go on to her reviews. First thing I check on her reviews is the activities and then I read the review if the listed activities get my attention.
As they all say....Every man likes a little different than the other.
I'm moving next month and I recently saw a post some where and now I can't find it. But it was similar to what I posted, where a gentleman asked if other men would look at an ad because of the unique handle of the provider. So, in doing some thinking and moving next month to a different area but still close by. Maybe changing my handle some. Although I would still have all the same info on my showcase and reviews. Just changing the handle.
Menu first......does she offer me what I WANT........price ( wish I didnt but I am not as rich as some of you guys)........and then looks...............Like I tell my buddies at work............I have not standards when it comes to looks...........its all about how well she will rock my my world!!!!
To the OP. I don't think we hobbyist give a F**K about the title or name of the provider. We care about looks/service and price. Might not be in that order but you'll be hard pressed to find a hobbyist that says damn I choose you cuz of your name.
Because I never get blown at home in 35 years of marriage, a BBBJ in reviews is absolutely number 1. On the odd occasion sheer beauty will get me there without reviews.
As far as unique handles go, if its full of stars, squiggles and other eye catching stuff to make it seem interesting, I usually pass it, because its fluff. If I do look at the person behind it, she is most likely someone that I wouldn't be interested in.
If it is a little different, for example "Cyndi Lyn" I probably will check it out.
CPALM and Old-T have great points - I use a hybrid approach. My interest is initially piqued when a lady posts interesting, poignant comments. I then follow up by doing research on the lady - her website and reviews to see if we would be a match.
After reviewing the pictures and menu from the website, and review, I would make the decision to follow up with meeting the lady or not.

Every guy has different triggers that will compel them to meet ladies...

Good luck and stay safe
Personality, intellect, compatibility, enthusiasm, sensuality, maturity and oh yeah...big tits!!