My Notes Page and Favorite Button

• 5T3V3
  • 05-05-2015, 09:37 AM
Notes Page -
I would love to be able to make notes on a page as I am browsing a ladies profile. Perhaps on her profile page having a tab that says "my notes" after the pictures tab and the reviews tab. My preference would be that each girl have a notes section so that each note is specific to that particular girl as opposed to a general notes section which would be far less useful - it would be nice if while looking other places (reviews, pictures, ads, postings, etc.) a notes button would be able to pull up the notes section as a pop up. It would be a nice place to note that she doesn't do BBBJ or is CBJ only. That way as I am searching around I can remember why is it she isn't on my favorites llist?

Favorite Button -
It would be nice to be able to favorite ladies that appear to meet all my criteria by clicking a favorite button and putting her on my short list. And of course, you would then be able to pull up only your favorites as a search.

Watch Button -
also would be nice to have a watch button as well. Many girls change their menu, so the only reason I am not seeing her is she is CBJ, so I would put her on the watch list and note that I want to see if she changes her CBJ status. And, sometimes a new girl shows up and either doesn't provide enough information for you to make her a favorite or perhaps you just want to wait and see a few reviews come in before you favorite her, this too would be a good use of the watch button. So, from time to time you could search your watch list via the search screen and follow up on them.

Makes stalking that much easier ...
This ain't Burger King.
...you could just try to remember stuff....
Or...

You could use the Notepad in the User CP.
  • 5T3V3
  • 05-06-2015, 02:47 PM
...you could just try to remember stuff.... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Ed ... evidentially you are young or smart or both ... I am neither ... I misplaced my left testicle the other day took me an hour to find it.

Or...

You could use the Notepad in the User CP. Originally Posted by Prolongus
true ... but P411 lets you make notes on the girls pages which is far better and of course you can favorite ones you like there as well ... but it is really designed to serve providers more than providees. It would be nice if Eccie could figure out how they did it ... Maybe Gina would tell them if they asked nicely.
Well, it sounds like you could just use P411 for this.
Or maybe try posting it in the Member Suggestions forum where it belongs.
...you could just try to remember stuff.... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
I have two simple ways to take notes ass I check out a ladies profile. I either hit the back botton if she's not my type. If I like, I press two fingers together, touch the screen and spreat the fingers appart. This makes the picture bigger! Nice!