Regarding your Okay for ......

I hate to sound rude or like I don't have regards for my fellow providers.

However, I specially have this on top of my P411 bio for a reason:

- "UPDATE: Ladies - All of the gentlemen that I have given an "OKAY" to, are gentlemen that I would see again. Meaning they were clean, respectful etc. I don't give out personal or in depth information about our time or the gentleman. If one of the men that I have given an "okay" to does not act accordingly please notifiy me."

I also take days and sometimes weeks off, were I do not work. I don't check my emails or pms. It makes me feel bad when I check a week old message, especially asking me for information that is clearly written on my profile.

I don't want anyone losing busines or thinking that I don't provide references.

The gentlemen that do not have a P411 and ask for me to reference them, know that it is okay to share my number with the girl if she a reputable provider. The fastest way to reach me is via phone or my Twitter.

Besos and thank you,

Emary Preston
There are things a client can do that aren't going to negate giving them an "OK" but a provider would like to know beforehand.

Incessantly texting you before your date once they have your number, a tendency to run late for their appointment, the fact that they will bring you gifts/tip well these are all things I personally would love to know before I decide to see someone.

Incessantly texting you before your date Originally Posted by SA Angel
^^^^This

Incessantly texting you before your date once they have your number, a tendency to run late for their appointment, the fact that they will bring you gifts/tip well these are all things I personally would love to know before I decide to see someone. Originally Posted by SA Angel
They would not have made it to my door if there was "incessantly texting or running late" they would not have gotten an okay either.

I'm not going to share wether or not he "tips well" because that could be something that he just does ever so often, or just me.
always on time and just learned a lesson on excessive texts. it's time and place only comms from here on out for the PCTX. to be honest i never really thought about it until now. yeah i am not paying for your time to text with me. makes sense. i owe some apologies.

i have often wondered what is asked on that reference email and what information is exchanged. emary you're one of the best.
in my defense however, my texting was just so you can get an idea of my personality. no more from here on out for sure.
There are things a client can do that aren't going to negate giving them an "OK" but a provider would like to know beforehand.

Incessantly texting you before your date once they have your number, a tendency to run late for their appointment, the fact that they will bring you gifts/tip well these are all things I personally would love to know before I decide to see someone. Originally Posted by SA Angel
Why?

I've always wondered this.
Why?

I've always wondered this. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
Mainly to order priorities. If I have two gents interested in the same general time I have to decide who gets pushed to a different date. Say gent A comes back with glowing reports from other providers and gent B just has some ok's.....guess who gets to see me first?

Also, when I make a inquiry to another lady on P411 it's often to check if the client has injuries I should be aware of and we as you know we can't amend an OK once given....so what if that guy decides to get obsessed afterwards?
Excessive texts can be a problem but that should not be a reason to not give an ok in my own opinion.
To, address the original post, if I contact a P411 ok, it is to verify that the email and phone number being used are the same as were used with her. In other words, I like to verify that the account has not been hijacked. I do not want any private details. It is none of my business how private time was spent,and I won't share that either, just as race is not important to me. If the gentleman, was safe, paid and respectful, we are good to go.

As far as incessant texting or phone calls, a few playful conversations to establish a rapport, and to connect are great. When you use 2 hours of my time prior to our meeting time, that is annoying. We do have lives outside of this. I don't continuously contact my dentist or stylist prior to our meeting. It is just rude to take time from their other clients,and time that I have not compensated them for. However, as I said it's nice to have a few quick conversations to get to know each other and build up anticipation prior to our meeting. JMO
Giving a reference and telling the next provider excessive details (does he tip, what does his house and car look like [yes I've had a provider ask me this during a ref check LOL], what does he look like, what kind of cologne does he wear) is and has always been dumb to me.

Part of the experience is meeting a person, taking the time to talk to them, and making them feel comfortable. If he's legit and pays, that should really be all one needs for a reference check. I find that any other info, whether I'm giving it or receiving it is exorbitant. Take the time to get to know him like I did.

Anything more and I may as well guide the dick in for you too.

That's how you can tell who is truly interested in meeting and getting to know you as an individual as opposed to those wondering if he's loaded, an easy mark, or gives tips.

My reference request and answers have always consisted of the same question: Is he legit, not LE, and non violent during your session. A simple yes or no for me suffices.

Part of the experience is meeting a person, taking the time to talk to them, and making them feel comfortable. If he's legit and pays, that should really be all one needs for a reference check. I find that any other info, whether I'm giving it or receiving it is exorbitant. Take the time to get to know him like I did.

That's how you can tell who is truly interested in meeting and getting to know you as an individual as opposed to those wondering if he's loaded, an easy mark, or gives tips.

My reference request and answers have always consisted of the same question: Is he legit, not LE, and non violent during your session. A simple yes or no for me suffices. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus

This post has win written all over it and I appreciate it highly.

Now as far as communication is percieved by some lades who have posted here with the clients before meeting. I consider texting a short barometer of education level and intutive response and of TCB mostly. However if a lady isn't text friendly a short breif yet inviting phone call defintely closes the deal and adds comfortability for multihours and overnights for me. The less I know about what you like or the type of meets your prefer and seek, etc.....the less likely I'm going to be genorous or go the extra mile to make sure your stay with me is as comfortable. When I feel more like a good friend on the phone rather than a mere trick or client you have my attention.
I specially have this on top of my P411 bio for a reason:

- "UPDATE: Ladies - All of the gentlemen that I have given an "OKAY" to, are gentlemen that I would see again. Meaning they were clean, respectful etc. I don't give out personal or in depth information about our time or the gentleman. If one of the men that I have given an "okay" to does not act accordingly please notifiy me." Originally Posted by Emary Preston
I appreciate your thoughtfulness to have that on your P411 bio. Good idea. The providers who take a second to read it will understand.

. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
Your wit engages my silly

I usually just want to know if he really does enjoy paper airplane throwing, wears flip flops and does he pay in quarters?
we can't amend an OK once given....so what if that guy decides to get obsessed afterwards? Originally Posted by SA Angel
YES, this! I will check those okays every single time. I have had a few where the lady has had bad experiences with a guy AFTER the initial okay was given.

Also, I let guys know when a lady refuses a reference. He should at least know who he cannot use, so he won't waste anyone's time.
  • Old-T
  • 05-09-2015, 04:29 PM
I was not going to reply to this one but the recent drift of the thread caused me to change my mind.

I find the whole concept of "texting too much" greatly over simplified in some of the posts. As with so many other things, especially in a very interpersonal business such as this, the only reasonable answer is "it depends".

I have relatives I talk with once--maybe twice--a year. I have others I talk to weekly or more. It isn't the level of blood relation, it is how comfortable/compatible we are or how common our interests. I even vary widely how much my siblings and I talk.

So why would I expect anything else with some of the ladies?

There have been ladies I will text only to set up a date, and even then they make it clear they would prefer it be done in the minimum possible number of exchanges. To be honest, there is a degree of "not making me feel very welcome" with that. I have seen some in this category who were very good at what they do, very charming while I was with them, and I have seen them on repeat occasions--but they do lose a couple points in my mind for the clear message that they would prefer not to be bothered outside of those 120 minutes. I completely understand that other guys would count this as a POSITIVE trait. All part of the "it depends".

On the other hand there are a few ladies I text/write/call on a weekly basis or more, and if they don't hear from me (or I from them) a little worry creeps in because it is abnormal. (I had a back and forth with one that went on some 15-20 texts this afternoon talking about what we were each going to cook this evening). It all depends what the relationship is--and knowing that requires communication. Unwanted texts are not good--but wanted/unwanted is a lot more than the frequency of them.

In a similar vein I find the whole "tell too much" "tell too little" thing to be something between tedious and humorous. I really doubt many ladies care to hear about a gentleman's sexual prowess from another lady, but to think the world easily falls into "YES" clients and "NO" clients is laughably overly simplistic. A good reference of any type in any business conveys more than that.

When a lady I am seeing for the first time knows some of my preferences and quirks because the ladies I used as a reference told her, well I find that a major plus (I like red wine over white, types of background music, some topics I am interested in so she can break the ice over dinner, etc.) In my mind that still leaves a large area for the lady and I to explore/reveal as the night unfolds.

Different things for different people of both sexes, but I live in a very NON black/white world--if is filled with shades of gray, and a good reference addresses some of those. (As simple as "Was he too rough during sex?", how can one lady possibly answer that question with only a YES/NO and have any hope the other lady will interpret what that means?).

I suspect I am in the minority here, but I am used to that. My primary concern is the safety of the ladies, and that is best done with more than an "OK".