Role play fun

What role playing scenarios have you enjoyed? What have you wanted to try and but not worked up to yet? I enjoy role playing and I am good at it because I have a great imagination and fluid tongue and can think on my feet while acting out your fantasy. Some of my all time favorites are pizza delivery guy gets waylaid to be a demo bottom for my slut training class. Teenage boy gets caught whacking off by older neighbor lady and is tutored on the right way to do things. Ones I do not enjoy or do are where the woman is helpless, too young, abused or raped. I am a top always, even in role play. What roles are interesting to you? What roles are scary but you might try with right partner?
Something I think about but have never done is I have a van driver & he goes to a strip club and picks up a few...let's say 3-5 ravenous brunch guests and we all cruise the city with munchies along the way.

Peeping Tom watching a dominant woman get ready for a session, caught, forced into submission. Tied, teased, tormented and then pegged for her pleasure.
I would love to meet a Lady that is well versed in the art of seduction; a woman that enjoys arousing her companion by modeling her slim fit figure, her sensual attire, while having a salacious discussion about attraction, desire and sex. I promise you would find the discussion very flattering.
I may request a drink of water; not because I am thirsty but because I love the sight of a feminine woman walking in spike heels and thigh highs, flaunting her firm legs, breasts and feminine charms. A refined exhibitionist would be perfect.
On the surface she would see a cool, calm, and collected Gentleman; but inside would be a man burning with want and desire. She would smile coyly loving the sensual affect she is having on her guest while making him aware she wants to be fully enjoyed.
May I interest a Lady in this salacious encounter?
I had a friend go into a bar before me. When I went in I sat down next to her not paying attention. Some obnoxious guy was already hitting on her. She turns to me and starts a conversation. I ask if she would like to play a game of pool. The obnoxious guy follows is over. I say let’s make make it interesting. If I win I get a blow job if she wins I pay 20.00. Obnoxious guy is protesting saying no way! She says ok it’s a bet. I did win by banking the 8-Ball. We walk out obnoxious guy is still following saying you don’t have to do this! She looks to him and says a bet is a bet. We get in my car I pulled down my pants and she gives me a fantastic blow job. Obnoxious guy stands there and watches the whole time asking if he can get in on it to. When I came she opened her mouth full saying she is full.
I had a friend go into a bar before me. When I went in I sat down next to her not paying attention. Some obnoxious guy was already hitting on her. She turns to me and starts a conversation. I ask if she would like to play a game of pool. The obnoxious guy follows is over. I say let’s make make it interesting. If I win I get a blow job if she wins I pay 20.00. Obnoxious guy is protesting saying no way! She says ok it’s a bet. I did win by banking the 8-Ball. We walk out obnoxious guy is still following saying you don’t have to do this! She looks to him and says a bet is a bet. We get in my car I pulled down my pants and she gives me a fantastic blow job. Obnoxious guy stands there and watches the whole time asking if he can get in on it to. When I came she opened her mouth full saying she is full. Originally Posted by Guest11704
Now that is hot!!! Yummmmmmm
Maid and professor-student role plays are fun.