Moving to Georgetown ????

I’m moving to Georgetown Is north better then south ??

Will gentleman still come see me out there ?

How are clients ?
I would come see you
I would definitely see you!
Why u moving?
I guess we do not need to warn you how uncool the cops are out there in williamson county. be careful, it is a HUGE risk.
The North is ok in my book. And Georgetown University is a fine choice! Good luck and happy studies!
well, g'town or not, we want you to come over here.. NOW
I guess we do not need to warn you how uncool the cops are out there in williamson county. be careful, it is a HUGE risk. Originally Posted by sue_nami

She's gonna be moving to the Williamson county jail!
I guess we do not need to warn you how uncool the cops are out there in williamson county. be careful, it is a HUGE risk. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Im sorry but ive worked out of Williamson county for over 15 years and have never once been bothered by the cops here..I have even had to go to the pd many years ago after they contacted me(one of my clients murdered a girl who was supposed to be me) and never once had a problem..If you dont draw attention and or act like a dumbass. Wilco for the most part will NOT mess with you...
I also worked out of Williamson county for a few years with out any problems. Screen and screen... you could be busted anywhere. Would I work there again probably not but never had anything bad happen.
Don’t do it your asking for trouble! It will be the worst decision that you have ever made. They push for the maximum sentence possible. Just like the kid who got a life sentence for pot brownies. Georgetown has zero tolerance for anything.
Im sorry but ive worked out of Williamson county for over 15 years and have never once been bothered by the cops here..I have even had to go to the pd many years ago after they contacted me(one of my clients murdered a girl who was supposed to be me) and never once had a problem..If you dont draw attention and or act like a dumbass. Wilco for the most part will NOT mess with you... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
I also worked out of Williamson county for a few years with out any problems. Screen and screen... you could be busted anywhere. Would I work there again probably not but never had anything bad happen. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Brittany_Love and Victoria Lynn are well informed. Listen to them.

TruckingTex is ill-informed:

Jacob Lavato (the pot brownie kid) was never convicted. In fact, the pot brownie case was dismissed outright. He went to inpatient drug treatment on a lesser charge is on deferred adjudication probation and his case will be dismissed at the end of his term.

The truth of the matter is there are many girls based in WilCo making a very good living off of Dell employees and well to do Sun City residents (and the hotels are cheaper and no ridiculously high Austin hotel taxes).

Discretion/screening is key.
The North is ok in my book. And Georgetown University is a fine choice! Good luck and happy studies! Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
I think the intended humor in your post about Georgetown University (in DC) went entirely over most folks heads.

There are quite a few dependable ladies in WilCo, however, they don't advertise their locations and ask their clients to us discretion when discussing the exact locations. Common Sense.
I will come to Georgetown to see you if you are open to DFK.
I've had some memorable encounters in RR and Georgetown, but it's not my usual thing. Mostly because of the distance, but the bad press about Wilco is also a factor.