Say cheese

Guys!!!

What are your favorite picture angles, outfits or poses ladies do that help you decide to book with her?
I prefer more artsy body pics that does not bare all but provides seductive glimpses. Photos laying on the bed with lengthwise photos shot from a low angle, showing curves of the body. One thing I do not like is the standing cell phone selfies in the mirror.
I second the cell phone selfies - most ladies have to contort themselves into knots, sometime it's difficult to tell "which way is up"!

High on my "swipe NO" list:
1. Snapchat filters. I'm not into plushies, so why would I find fuzzy ears and a puppy nose attractive?
2. Duck lips.
3. Selfies in the bathroom. The toilet has a way of photobombing. Saw one ad a while back where the lid was up and the bowl was full... enough said.

What do I like?
1. Lingerie shots that give me a general idea of your figure. Explicit or nude shots don't do that much for me, I like to leave something to my imagination.
2. If you have a really nice smile, that works 1,000% better for me than duck lips. Blur out the rest of you face for privacy.

3. If you have exceptional abs, a tight, rounded tushie and or legs that blend seamlessly into black stilettos..... MMMMM.....
4. Very nice shots can be made if you cell phone has a decent kickstand case and a fairly high resolution front camera. Pick a nice sunny spot - flash photography makes everything look two dimensional.
Hope this helps!
No duck lips big turn off
No filters big turn off
This is all very helpful. Thank you for your imput
I second the cell phone selfies - most ladies have to contort themselves into knots, sometime it's difficult to tell "which way is up"!

High on my "swipe NO" list:
1. Snapchat filters. I'm not into plushies, so why would I find fuzzy ears and a puppy nose attractive?
2. Duck lips.
3. Selfies in the bathroom. The toilet has a way of photobombing. Saw one ad a while back where the lid was up and the bowl was full... enough said.

What do I like?
1. Lingerie shots that give me a general idea of your figure. Explicit or nude shots don't do that much for me, I like to leave something to my imagination.
2. If you have a really nice smile, that works 1,000% better for me than duck lips. Blur out the rest of you face for privacy.

3. If you have exceptional abs, a tight, rounded tushie and or legs that blend seamlessly into black stilettos..... MMMMM.....
4. Very nice shots can be made if you cell phone has a decent kickstand case and a fairly high resolution front camera. Pick a nice sunny spot - flash photography makes everything look two dimensional.
Hope this helps! Originally Posted by Anonymous01

Nailed it. 100%
Guys!!!

What are your favorite picture angles, outfits or poses ladies do that help you decide to book with her? Originally Posted by UtrHottieATX
The one from your most recent ad!
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2649910&highlight=
Painted with light and shadows.
Noir
Search for: sexy noir photos
The one from your most recent ad!
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2649910&highlight= Originally Posted by Justjim

Thanks babe
So I have another question?

What do you guys in general consider "old" photos.

I have recently been accused of using fake/old photos. Which is funny to me because I am never one to mislead anyone.
I take pics every week or two so that I am keeping my photos accurate. Sure I watch my angles most of us do for reasons to protect my identity.

Just curious what your thoughts are on what the definition of out-dated pics were
I never consider them old until they are no longer an accurate representation of what I will see with my eyes. Granted, we all want pics to be flattering, to show our "good side", but when pics deliberately camouflage a beer belly, or cellulite laden legs or but, I think it leads to a quick accusation of outdated pics.

I look more for what isn't being shown, than what is. The pics where the midriff is never visible, but above and below is not covered??? If the lady will bare all and post it on the internet, but not show the area in between, it makes me suspicious. Sure, it could be a tattoo, but not when they are showing tattoos on arms and such.

Stretch marks don't deter me at all, I think they are a badge of honor to be worn proudly. But hiding pony keg under ruffles will deter me. It is too easy to wear close fitting clothing to hide stretch marks if she is self conscious about them. If there is an extra 20lbs that was obfuscated, I feel tricked. I dont mind a lady with some extra "loving" to hold onto, but let me have the correct expectation going in.
I never consider them old until they are no longer an accurate representation of what I will see with my eyes. Granted, we all want pics to be flattering, to show our "good side", but when pics deliberately camouflage a beer belly, or cellulite laden legs or but, I think it leads to a quick accusation of outdated pics.

I look more for what isn't being shown, than what is. The pics where the midriff is never visible, but above and below is not covered??? If the lady will bare all and post it on the internet, but not show the area in between, it makes me suspicious. Sure, it could be a tattoo, but not when they are showing tattoos on arms and such.

Stretch marks don't deter me at all, I think they are a badge of honor to be worn proudly. But hiding pony keg under ruffles will deter me. It is too easy to wear close fitting clothing to hide stretch marks if she is self conscious about them. If there is an extra 20lbs that was obfuscated, I feel tricked. I dont mind a lady with some extra "loving" to hold onto, but let me have the correct expectation going in. Originally Posted by ThatHarleyGuy
^^^^ Exactly this
I like duck-lipped selfies stolen from conceited, bitchy 'influencers' on Instagram.
I can't stand stupid cloeuo shots. I want fullnbody pics with face.
I'll let you know tomorrow morning.