Wasted Time: CurvyScarlet

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=486671

So I know this isnt an alert and cant be a review because of no activites/meet...

Went her chatting on whisper and talked about being at a local strip club and was like you should give me a private show. She agrees but says she isnt a stripper. I'm like I'm cool if you try. Give her my location for outcall. She asked for 20 upfront for traveling. I hate paying anything upfront because it has only worked once and I have fell for this more times then I care to admit. So I'm telling her I'm down for her quoted but not paying before meeting.

She says how she is a member here and well reviewed. Feeling like this might be a good thing and other girls are replying expect for the one that other post here says she is under management. I tell her I'm here also and we contact here. She agrees to meet without 20 fee if I send a picture of my apartment number with my face. I'm not comfortable with that so I tell her I can send the money to show I'm serious and not do the photo. She agrees. I send 40 because we have been talking a bit at this point.

Time goes by and nothing. I reach out and she states that she is waiting on the photo and I told her again I'm not comfortable with that. We talk for a second and she says she is out the door. 3 hours later still no show and no response to messages.

This is why I have a hard time sending any kind of prepayment.
This is why I refuse to do deposits.