ASMR

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Autonomous_sensory_meridian_re sponse
Autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR) is an experience characterized by a static-like or tingling sensation on the skin that typically begins on the scalp and moves down the back of the neck and upper spine

ASMR is triggered by a light touch sensual stroking massage. I did this today type of session today. I start with very light stroking, teasing, and barely touching the skin, light pulling of body hair, just touching the body hair only and not the skin, light kisses of the skin, using my hair and breasts to lightly touch and tease the guy while he trembles with pleasure. The hour whizzed by as I took my time teasing him this way, we both lost track of time as we enjoyed this sensual experience. Wondering who here has researched asmr on utube and watched and listens to the vids about it? It sure is a relaxing way to enjoy the pleasure of touch and teasing. Who likes a like touch massage occasionally instead of a deep tissue manipulation? Anyone studied up on ASMR?
Very interesting Sue Nami! I bet you are amazing at it.
A friend told me about it maybe 4 yrs ago and it's the only "natural" thing that helps me sleep. Before I knew what ASMR was I needed 1 or 2 Unisom a night to sleep. I find myself randomly tapping on things to get tingles lol.
wow that is very cool you found that, thanks for sharing hun. The tapping thing is is interesting for sure.