Dallas Cowboys 2021 - The Real Deal?

I’m getting good vibes from this year’s team. Anyone feel the same?
They had some Great plays ,
I have been disappointed by the Cowboys for over 25 years.
GO COWBOYS
GO COWBOYS
guh guh GO COWBOYS!!
:dancingcheerleader:
It looks real this time, but it was what, 3 years ago, the Cowboys went 13-3 and folded quickly in the Playoffs?

The true test comes when the Playoffs begin. The Cowboys will easily get there, let's see what kind of Heart the Boys show then (I'm looking at you, Zeke).
They do look good. The offense has usually been pretty good. Defense has usually been suspect. This year offense is just firing on all cylinders.. and we are missing Gallup to boot. Defense is going to get a boost soon too. If our corners and safeties can stop getting burned for big plays, some of these closeish games wouldnt be close.If Eagles, Washington lose this week... we are going to easily run away with the division and make playoffs
If Eagles, Washington lose this week... we are going to easily run away with the division and make playoffs Originally Posted by Drkviper85
Washington's getting whooped, and the Raiders will clobber the Eagles by 2 touchdowns +

January will tell the story.
I'm pretty sure we're facing the end times. The Bengals are on top of their region after decimating the Ravens today.
I'm pretty sure we're facing the end times. The Bengals are on top of their region after decimating the Ravens today. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Grace ! Thanks for the chuckle lol.

The cowboys are always their own worst enemy lol. I have been a fan my whole life and I’m excited this year , if they can only stop shooting them selves in the foot ! The offense is cranking, the defense unrecognizable from last year and we have beaten some good teams.

There is still plenty of time for a crash and burn lol. A few missed opportunities or injuries could flip the script so I’m cautiously optimistic this year ;-)
I'm pretty sure we're facing the end times. The Bengals are on top of their region after decimating the Ravens today. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
LOL.. I mean last year the Browns were actually good. Some things are keeping things normal though. Lions still suck. So do the Jets. And Jags.
LOL.. I mean last year the Browns were actually good. Some things are keeping things normal though. Lions still suck. So do the Jets. And Jags. Originally Posted by Drkviper85

Yep. Good, but still 3rd in their division, lol.

This year, the Bengals have already won more games than they won all last season.
Yep third.. but AFC North is going to be a fun one to watch. I can see, the way they are all playing right now, the top 3 (Browns, Bengals, Ravens) winning the division. Wouldnt mind seeing a new team win it... so I would be rooting for the Bengals
Wouldnt mind seeing a new team win it... so I would be rooting for the Bengals Originally Posted by Drkviper85
That was my thinking while rooting against the Braves, vs. the Dodgers. My mind was living in the 90's when the Braves were "always" winning playoffs and World Series. But the Dodgers won last year, and the Braves had not been in a World Series since 1999.

The Bengals are due, I would like them to get to the Super Bowl. By the way, who does that former Bengals and Cowboys QB play for now, the TCU guy? Forgot his name.
Andy Dalton. He is with the Bears. Was starter but is now backing up Justin Fields
Shitty game today... Reality may have set in now unfortunately.