Date: 8/21
Name: Lily
Phone: 7135511684
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ian-57548.html
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: N Main St
Activities: LFK;DFK;BBBJ;69;DATY/DATO;RIM. CFS (MISSIONARY;CG;DOGGY)
Hair Length and Color: long brown hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 23 years old;5’2” tall; long brown hair;pretty Asian facial features; D cup tits;trimmed pussy.
Recommendation: Yes
What is this shit?

Another review on this place from a new user.

Number is brand new also.
I am too damn old to post reviews or get involved with you young mongers. But I still enjoy a good fuck. Especially from Chinese women. So I took a flyer on Lily. She is gorgeous. Slim, with 34/36 C natutrals. Talk about 5’ 8”. Will BBJ and toss your salad until the cows come home. And will suck you off BBJTC CIM. No FIV. Quiet but appreciative with DATY. In a nice but out of the way hotel off I-45N & N Main. More sweet GFE thannPSE.
you have sparked my interest. Thanks.
I’ll tell you guys what! In retrospect I am more than half convinced that this review and the earlier review on Gigi at same number are fakes. Probably since I’ve been in a SD/SB arrangement with a Chinese woman for two years I have a case of “Yellow Fever” that defeated my anti fake radar. I’m glad it did. Lily is built like a Chinese Olympic Beach Volleyball player whit tits that were a tad too big for her to make the team. Her face is an 8.95+. She has soft kisses; will BBJ, BLS, TUMA, Rusty Trombone you as long as you can stand it. CIM. CFS in any position. Don’t expect a PSE and she warms up to GFE. I’m going to be a regular at this agency.
Lily is the real deal. I don’t know why some people are just afraid of spending less money for a great experience…