Condom Breakage with this one girl

I prefer Trojan Magnum thins in my hobbying. With this one girl (A) I have done about 20 times, I have had two instances of condom breakage during intensely enjoyable, heated sex. I wonder why condom breakage is so frequent with this girl (2 out of 20 sessions) and not with this other girl (B) (0 out of nearly 300 sessions). It makes me recall a Startrek episode where Cmdr Spock says "Captain thats a phaser, not a flashlight."

A is one of a couple of girls on roster and a really good performer (gotten me off 100% of time), a keeper girl. While I have nearly 300 sessions with girl B I have had no breakage with her. Both will get on top (usually leaning forward thrusting - although I have done 1 time mish) but with A it goes in deeper and she may be a little more athletic / rougher. The last time it broke in her (did not realize it) and ended up shooting a full load in her (I wondered why it felt so good). She did not mention it or say anything but when I with drew my dick was uncovered. At first I thought it was that the condom was still in her but realized it was still on at the base of my dick but had broke.

She gave me a towel which was a first then went into the motel bathroom to take a bath. I am considering going to the Trojan Magnum (non thin) type. Both girls are gifted when it comes to twat - B is really nice and tight, A is tight (maybe not quite as much as B) but has a super pleasure box and I get deeper penetratration with her and it gets into a fantastic pleasure zone when its really deep in there..... With B it can be some work getting it in really deep she likes to sort of work it and leans forward with more reserved thrusts breathing hard as she has multiple orgasms. C only does mish and while a good fuck is not quite as good pussy as A or B but is highest in GFE and loves to model outfits I have bought her.

This breakage thing makes me nervous while they have said they are both on BC I know of a long period when condoms the only BC with B. C is not a prob and has offered bareback bc her uterous was removed and they tied up her pussy deep in there. She still is a good fuck. I want to do her bareback but a little hesitant.......

As you can tell with me, its bout the girls pussy and how tight it is plus what it can allow (intense enjoyment) once you get really deep in there. I am not stuck on superficial things like how big some gals tits are or if she is a barbie. I just want a good fuck (gal can get me off) sorta like a FB coach who wants WR's to be able to at least catch a pass in traffic first then things like spin move and speed next. If a girl is loose as goose (fucked out) or lousy with GFE, well I don't keep her. Its how they can give me pussy.......
I'm not certain what the purpose of this thread is, but I'll just say I think the stream of consciousness style of it makes it an interesting puzzle to decipher.

Also, I would say no to the BBFS - it's not really the pregnancy you're worried about (although it is a valid concern), but what you might catch from it.

Likewise, with the condom breakage events, you may want to get yourself checked out.
Cool story bro...
How the hell would you not know the condom broke? There is a big difference in sensations.
Sounds like some dry poontang find some lube..
So are worried about the condoms, STDs or pussy tightness?
Get your head out of the clouds and buy something that fits properly...
LOL!

Sounds like some dry poontang find some lube.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Sounds like some dry poontang find some lube.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Or take it as an opportunity to practice one's DATY skills!
How the hell would you not know the condom broke? There is a big difference in sensations. Originally Posted by pyramider
I recently started using the Magnum Thins and the first few times I thought maybe it had broke but was wrong. The thinness along with snug not tight fitting at the base make them actually feel like you're not wearing a condom.
  • 05-13-2013, 06:22 PM
If this girls are providers on eccie, then what are their names. If they are your private UTR , then I don't see no point on starting this thread/discussion. Just my 2 cents.
If this girls are providers on eccie, then what are their names. If they are your private UTR , then I don't see no point on starting this thread/discussion. Just my 2 cents. Originally Posted by 67
I'm guessing so he can brag about his huge dick and getting cheap BBFS. Good job, landon! I'm sure the providers of Houston will be falling all over themselves to have cheap, unprotected sex with you. Why post here, indeed, if that's working so well for you? I think that's called dating. I don't post my extracurricular exploits here, nor should anyone else.
I guess your just so unbelievably awesome and huge dude....... that you should look into purchasing a hot air balloon to wrap your massive manhood.
I'm guessing he isn't referring to providers...from the post in the NCNS for Summer something or another:

Why would you even want to fool with someone like that? Have you tried the gals off Seeking Arrangement (SA)? Or a SC ViP memebership where you can find one who will meet you otc (or fuck u itc) give u good pop and no being checked out bs then the gal is a no show? WTF!

I have three girls currently on roster 100-140 and none of that BS from them! Any one of them I can text and either that day (most likely) or within 24-48 hours have her meet me and she is there on time (no - no shows). Or I can schedule them every other day in rotational order and have a pussy parade of fucking from here to here everafter.....
I'm guessing he isn't referring to providers...from the post in the NCNS for Summer something or another:

Why would you even want to fool with someone like that? Have you tried the gals off Seeking Arrangement (SA)? Or a SC ViP memebership where you can find one who will meet you otc (or fuck u itc) give u good pop and no being checked out bs then the gal is a no show? WTF!

I have three girls currently on roster 100-140 and none of that BS from them! Any one of them I can text and either that day (most likely) or within 24-48 hours have her meet me and she is there on time (no - no shows). Or I can schedule them every other day in rotational order and have a pussy parade of fucking from here to here everafter.....
Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
That would be why I suggested what he's doing is dating instead of hobbying. Great minds, lovely, great minds...