Taking a trip to...

• Alli
  • 05-14-2013, 07:58 PM
Greece this week.

Any kind and helpful hints or suggestions?
Well first of all don't look so scared! Haha... Anal is fan-fucking-tastic

Suggestions...Don't eat for 24-36 hours prior...give yourself an enema the morning of ( or a colonic )...Use a toy on yourself first to get your arse warmed up....lots of lube....and make sure your lover starts off SLOW if you are an anal virgin.

Anymore questions feel free to email me, my current lover in an anal terrorist so I've become quite familiar with the subject
Good luck Alli...and thanks Val Ive been considering it myself...
No worries, glad to help

Suggestions...Don't eat for 24-36 hours prior...give yourself an enema the morning of ( or a colonic )...Use a toy on yourself first to get your arse warmed up....lots of lube....and make sure your lover starts off SLOW if you are an anal virgin.

Anymore questions feel free to email me, my current lover in an anal terrorist so I've become quite familiar with the subject Originally Posted by Valerie

I don't think many here can barely go a 1-2 hrs without shoving something sweet or fried in their pie holes let alone not eating for 24-36 hours.

Valerie, you my dear have discipline and will power.
I don't think many here can barely go a 1-2 hrs without shoving something sweet or fried in their pie holes let alone not eating for 24-36 hours.

Valerie, you my dear have discipline and will power. Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
LMAO...Well if that's the case then I wouldn't suggest one to be offering anal, as they could potentially have a mess on their hands...no pun intended of course.

If one is having a weak moment and really wants to eat, one must ask themselves, "Is this cheeseburger worth loosing out on 400££££ ?" ....I think not.
Well I don't have to worry about that I don't eat cheeseburgers anymore...yuck...it's turkey now lol
Anymore questions feel free to email me, my current lover in an anal terrorist so I've become quite familiar with the subject Originally Posted by Valerie
Well I only do it because I know WU loves DATO!
I have 1.3" of dangling death that would ease the lady into greek nirvana.
^^^ hmm really ?
^^^^^
How do you think Kermit got that gape, Allison.
  • Alli
  • 05-15-2013, 11:32 AM

Thanks Valerie, very much appreciated.
damn I am envious. by all means take a boat to Santorini. It is one of the most beautiful places in the world. I love Greek food. I love Greek wine and I love Greek pussy.
  • Alli
  • 05-15-2013, 11:41 AM

Gee, most major surgeries only require that you not eat after midnight when the procedure starts at 6am.....I'll try.
^^^^^
How do you think Kermit got that gape, Allison. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Ha ha !! Good one DG...lol I'm sceered now