Body oil

• 05-16-2013, 02:47 PM
Okay, so I've seen tons of videos with woman oiling up there bodies or guys oiling up women's asses. What is that mixture they use? I doubt it's massage oil cause that stuff may not be for internal use.
What is a safe mixture to use.
Thanks
Nuru?

*edit*

From an authority on the subject: massage oil is made of food grade material, which means it is safe internally so long as the recipient is not allergic to any of the oils in the blend. The main thing you don't want to use is baby oil / mineral oil, as it stifles oxygen flow
  • 05-16-2013, 03:34 PM
Not nuru. not sure never had nuru. But if you look up oiled up asses I'm sure there are some vids that might show what I am talking about. I would post a link but do think it's against the rules.
Grapeseed and Coconut oil are both good and cheap. Nuru is great butt higher cost. There is a thread in Anther Realms currently on this topic...........Slurp!!
Grapeseed and Coconut oil are both good and cheap. Nuru is great butt higher cost. There is a thread in Anther Realms currently on this topic...........Slurp!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Not GSO3....
Karma Sutra sweet almond oil.
When I was a young lady my boyfriend wanted to get oiled up and play so he got vegetable oil and rented a hotel room and put a shower curtain over the bed and we played in the oil for a bit ...it was slippery and messy but fun ...had to use dawn in the shower to get it off but man it was worth it and then washing each other in the shower just added to it...Aww the memories ...hot hot...I would so do it again ...
I think it may be nuru or what MsAthena said

I personally use Neutrogena body oil
When I was a young lady my boyfriend wanted to get oiled up and play so he got vegetable oil and rented a hotel room and put a shower curtain over the bed and we played in the oil for a bit ...it was slippery and messy but fun ...had to use dawn in the shower to get it off but man it was worth it and then washing each other in the shower just added to it...Aww the memories ...hot hot...I would so do it again ... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Have Canola, will travel...
  • Seedy
  • 05-16-2013, 08:55 PM
Nuru, is not oil, it is a highly refined seaweed extract. The best comes from Japan, is clear, and is slicker than owl shit.
And Nuru is water based so safe.............I just avoid oils that have flavor or scent that will be used internally in any form as so many can have reaction and never never use a Petroleum based oil if there is going to be any licking, sucking or fucking.....
And Nuru is water based so safe.............I just avoid oils that have flavor or scent that will be used internally in any form as so many can have reaction and never never use a Petroleum based oil if there is going to be any licking, sucking or fucking..... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
lol and NO Neutrogena for MsAthena{sorry bout that babe}
Have Canola, will travel... Originally Posted by boardman
Meow.....Ill bring the shower curtain
Good advice. Grapeseed oil is a good choice, and I love the flavor of the Kama Sutra products. As has been said, avoid petroleum-based products - they're not great for internal use, and they degrade latex in a hurry.