risky to show on a provider's website?

(Moderator:is this is the wrong forum, please advse)

this provider(Chrissy) is HOT,HOT, HOT!.

http://southernbellechrissy.com

yet when you click on her photo gallery and view her 2013 pics, I would think that some of those pics are very risky to show on a providers website.

(they aren't objectionable to me)
She sure has a purdy taint!
Risky? More like spurs interest in watersport fetishists.
Watersports - things that make me go eeewwwwww...
I'd rather piss in her stripper heels...
Why is it risky? Are you saying it'll detract more from her business than what they'll bring in?
At least they show real pics and not some photoshopped ones. I like the pics, although water sports aren't my thing.
I like her photos. I assume the ones you're concerned about are the watersports shots.

Watersports aren't my thing, either, but she's cute and obviously accommodating. I don't see a problem with her site.
Yeah, not really understanding your use of the word "risky". It's different, I'll give you that. But this hobby takes all kinds.
Why is it risky? Are you saying it'll detract more from her business than what they'll bring in? Originally Posted by jbravo_123
I'd say that is exactly what he is saying and I agree. It's odd that she decided to start with those photos ... I think it is fine that she does that and is so willing to please, but they should be in a "fetish" folder.
I think he's saying that the pictures make her services less ambiguous than they should be.
It's her website, she can do as she likes. I'm not into watersports but she didn't put it in a showcase here (other than the link)so what's the point?
  • Trey
  • 05-17-2013, 01:59 PM
I've never pissed in a chicks mouth. Don't know if I want to. But I will say I'd have to bring her some med grade mouth wash for her to dfk with me.
I'd rather piss in her stripper heels... Originally Posted by boardman
I've never pissed in a chicks mouth. Don't know if I want to. But I will say I'd have to bring her some med grade mouth wash for her to dfk with me. Originally Posted by trey
It's not piss the guy is just a squirter.