Review Backlash

• Waitt
  • 05-18-2013, 10:43 AM
My last two reviews have resulted in shady unwarranted calls to the girls. I don't understand why but I will no longer post reviews and I asked the girls for the phone numbers so I could post them. Don't know if this is a common problem lately, but really puts a blemish on a site that I have enjoyed. If it is a problem for other providers I suggest you show their numbers and help put an end to it.
We always get shady unwarranted calls, if the number is published. Do you think someone is specifically targeting the providers you saw?
Send them the review first for their approval...ijs
Lol Boardman ...
  • Seedy
  • 05-18-2013, 11:14 AM
Send them the review first for their approval...ijs Originally Posted by boardman
LMFAO

Or just write a fake review others here do. Lol.
Eccie ***** has fucked up the ability for some to post honest reviews (especially if there was anything at all providers could even accidentally misconstrue as negative). Nothing like an out of the blue call from a provider bitching you out because you posted an honest review that she didn't "have good hygiene."

Instead, I just don't repeat business. Just a few weeks ago I had a one time favorite who i would have continued to see, but she recently decided to go high volume...she must have had lots of back-to-backs that day and my session was miserable. Sad, but time to move on. Sucks for us guys who like to help out the newbies but get burned in the process when we post honest reviews.
My last two reviews have resulted in shady unwarranted calls to the girls. I don't understand why but I will no longer post reviews and I asked the girls for the phone numbers so I could post them. Don't know if this is a common problem lately, but really puts a blemish on a site that I have enjoyed. If it is a problem for other providers I suggest you show their numbers and help put an end to it. Originally Posted by Waitt
Sorry, but it's horseshit that you plan to potentially out guys by posting their phone numbers because a lady said she got a "shady" call from them. If a lady receives a call that is so bad that it warrants an alert, the LADY should post an alert in the appropriate provider areas. You weren't on the line. You're not their husband or pimp. Let them handle it.
  • Trey
  • 05-18-2013, 04:54 PM
I agree the lady should post the alert.

My question is how were the calls shady?
That's what you get for writing reviews...
Sorry, but it's horseshit that you plan to potentially out guys by posting their phone numbers because a lady said she got a "shady" call from them. If a lady receives a call that is so bad that it warrants an alert, the LADY should post an alert in the appropriate provider areas. You weren't on the line. You're not their husband or pimp. Let them handle it. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
Maybe I misunderstood but I don't think he wants to "out" any body ... I think he is saying that the ladies who are getting "shady" calls should all post the numbers to see if any of the same guys are doing it. However I think that would be pointless because there are 100's of guys making shandy calls to the 1,000's of Houston providers at any given moment.

I'm wondering why the OP is so sure his reviews are the reason for the shady calls?
Maybe I misunderstood but I don't think he wants to "out" any body ... I think he is saying that the ladies who are getting "shady" calls should all post the numbers to see if any of the same guys are doing it. However I think that would be pointless because there are 100's of guys making shandy calls to the 1,000's of Houston providers at any given moment.

I'm wondering why the OP is so sure his reviews are the reason for the shady calls? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I think he was quite clear. He said:

"I asked the girls for the phone numbers so I could post them."
I think he was quite clear. He said:

"I asked the girls for the phone numbers so I could post them." Originally Posted by BFCjosh
Damn, talk about selective reading on my part ....
That's what you get for writing reviews... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

Have review subjects mentioned shady calls since you posted the reviews?
  • Waitt
  • 05-19-2013, 08:20 AM
Just trying to keep eccie as I think it was intended, as a service to hobbyists and providers for the benefit of both. Not a site for jerks to mess with the working girls with no intention of seeking their services. These antics defeat the reason for the site and may keep the providers from wanting reviews or having their contact info published on this site. In response to one of the replies. This was the first site that these girls used when they decided to go public. And another is that in respect to this site I write honest reviews. Most all the girls I write reviews on I have seen before they decided to advertise and I would not see them a second time if the first wasn't a good experience. These shady calls is something recent, none of my previous reviews told me of any problems. There was a few month space before these last two and I was wondering if it was a trend and if other providers were having the same problem.
Just trying to keep eccie as I think it was intended, as a service to hobbyists and providers for the benefit of both. Not a site for jerks to mess with the working girls with no intention of seeking their services. These antics defeat the reason for the site and may keep the providers from wanting reviews or having their contact info published on this site. In response to one of the replies. This was the first site that these girls used when they decided to go public. And another is that in respect to this site I write honest reviews. Most all the girls I write reviews on I have seen before they decided to advertise and I would not see them a second time if the first wasn't a good experience. These shady calls is something recent, none of my previous reviews told me of any problems. There was a few month space before these last two and I was wondering if it was a trend and if other providers were having the same problem. Originally Posted by Waitt
So the issue is that they contacted the providers but didn't book an appointment? You want to out them for this? And you think this will make the board a better place?