Hung up in my face..

• Alli
  • 05-18-2013, 04:13 PM
because I sound white on the phone?! He's not the only one, I am asked all the time whether or not that is me in the pictures....Yes!

This particular person, who was white, said "You don't sound like that would be you in the pictures!"

You would think that one would be intrigued by a woman of my background who speaks as though she has a little bit of schooling?

Guess I f*cked up his fantasy, huh?
  • Trey
  • 05-18-2013, 04:24 PM
Next time say " oh yea honey child dat be mama in dem pics".

Now to be honest I would expect you to have a bit of a country accent
Trey u got jokes today.. I'm sorry Alli
If they were that ignorant to start, consider yourself lucky you never met them. It is their lose anyway. :-)
Jackass.....and Trey has had me laughing all week!
Before I got into the hobby, I caught a lot of grief with potential bfs , white and black guys, looking for the video vixen fanatasy, dissapointed as f*ck, starting with my neutral voice and bleeding over into my intrests, how I dress, etc., and what I do for fun. Screw emm. More pussy for the ones that can appreciate you and all you're worth.
And if they got a problem with it, send em my way. I've been itching for a good fight, and just buzzed enough to not care what becomes of their ner-do-well pusses. (faces).
I thinck someone wants to be a dom.
Glynette is such a sweetie and a devil BCD !!!!
Meowwwww lol
  • Alli
  • 05-19-2013, 10:36 AM
Before I got into the hobby, I caught a lot of grief with potential bfs , white and black guys, looking for the video vixen fanatasy, dissapointed as f*ck, starting with my neutral voice and bleeding over into my intrests, how I dress, etc., and what I do for fun. Screw emm. More pussy for the ones that can appreciate you and all you're worth.
And if they got a problem with it, send em my way. I've been itching for a good fight, and just buzzed enough to not care what becomes of their ner-do-well pusses. (faces). Originally Posted by Glynette

Damn Ma, I think I need to go back to school.. or another school!
Just tell them you can role play.
Oh how I love this chick...I think my potty mouth is rubbing off on her, too many double sessions for us lol!!!

And if they got a problem with it, send em my way. I've been itching for a good fight, and just buzzed enough to not care what becomes of their ner-do-well pusses. (faces). Originally Posted by Glynette
Or not enough ...
nawl.....fuck em if they cannot understand why or how. all of us don't walk the status quo line of stereotype. Maybe you should let them know your not some ghetto chic...
I'm sorry it was not my intent to come off as dom-like or catty. I don't like it when people assume that you have to sound a certain way based off looks. An enthusiastic phone interview can quickly turn to nothing more than a fleeting glance before the position has suddenly been filled upon arriving to fill out employment paper work.

Glynette is such a sweetie and a devil BCD !!!! Originally Posted by silverstate53
Thanks sexy!