You know the honeymoon is over when

Last week. according to THE WEEK, A weekly news periodical whos motto is 'All you need to know about everything that matters" after a newlywed wife called 911 when her husband went missing during their Florida honeymoon , only to be told by police that he'd been arrested for attempting to hire a prostitute It was put under the heading " Good week for marriage counseling "
You know the honeymoon's over when....... you have to start shaving your own balls.
Oh WOW
The wife comes into the bathroom and takes a dump while you are shaving.
You know the honeymoon is over when she no longer offer bbbj
You know the honeymoon is over when she no longer offer bbbj Originally Posted by seduceme2night
End of the honeymoon? That is the end of the marriage in my books. But I'm just a hopeless romantic that way.

Last week. according to THE WEEK, A weekly news periodical whos motto is 'All you need to know about everything that matters" after a newlywed wife called 911 when her husband went missing during their Florida honeymoon , only to be told by police that he'd been arrested for attempting to hire a prostitute It was put under the heading " Good week for marriage counseling "
"You see, I was going out to buy 'milk' and there was this big misunderstanding..."

OR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is

"...you bettah watch ya back before she turn intuh a killer..."
...when he wipes off with the curtains after having Greek.