What would you do if your friend SO is a hobbyist

I was reading a thread about the guy found out his friend girlfriend is a provider and it made me think of this situation. i have a friend of mine i knew for years. her and her boyfriend would come over to my place and spend nights or we would all go out and hang together and have an awesome time. but i have discovered that he is a hobbyist here. he is familiar with what i do so i believe that is what drawn him to this board in particular. i have also informed him that i know who he is and even almost meet up with him one day but i think his and my gut instincts was not up for it. since that day we have all hung out and they have came over my place and sometimes i do think of this and how he is seeing other women from this board and havent spoke up on it. what would you all do in a situation like this and am i wrong?
How good of friends are you with her... and how much money does he have?
How good of friends are you with her... and how much money does he have? Originally Posted by jbravo_123
we are very close to be honest my relationship between me and her is the same as it is with him and i.
we are very close to be honest my relationship between me and her is the same as it is with him and i. Originally Posted by Super Head 713
If you aren't certain that she's ok with his hobbying, then stay out of it. Just make sure your knowledge of it can't come back to you when it inevitably blows up.
Roula and Ryan's roses...
oh she is not aware and i dont plan on telling her i just want to get you all opinion on it since a similar topic has been brought up
  • Omari
  • 05-22-2013, 06:38 PM
I don't understand why you started this thread. You could have gotten your answers from the other thread.
  • SD7
  • 05-22-2013, 06:57 PM
My advice is to not mention the matter in any way to her and do not discuss hobbying with him.
Someone could easily get a car payment, or three, out of the situation.
  • Trey
  • 05-23-2013, 01:40 AM
If you do it you may get a long ban for outing the guy. And it's not your business anyway. He shouldn't have let you know either that was dumb on his part.
I don't understand why you started this thread. You could have gotten your answers from the other thread. Originally Posted by Omari
You don't?
  • Omari
  • 05-23-2013, 07:00 AM
You don't? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Actually I do but I was trying to be nice.
Roula and Ryan's roses... Originally Posted by ZedX79
Rofl I actually find it most amusing when the dude sends the roses to his wife. Take that, biyotch! So much drama.
R&R's Roses is that morning radio gag that is about as legit as this thread, right?

P.S. Yes, my SO was pissed when I let the kids know there was no Santa. But in my defense I did in a way that let them work it out for themselves.
SH...loose lips sink friendships! I keep my mouth shut and never speak of it to them.