OMG! Providers with Tatoo's - You won't believe this!

OK, Here's the thing,

I was at a friends party and started talking with a retired military guy. I kind of got cornered sitting next to the guy on the couch. He's had a few and I just had to ask him the "are UFO's real" question. Oh, boy he starts going on about all kind of stuff LOL! Keeping this post short, basically he says yes very convincingly. Here's the main points he tells me:

The illuminati have been working with the aliens to get our DNA since the 1950's.
They stopped the abductions as it was starting to get too much attention.
They have created alien hybrid women and there are 10's of thousands of them among us and they have been genetically programmed to collect sperm to repopulate their home planets.
He says they usually get tattoos to hide their tracking implants.
The AIDS virus was created to promote the use of condoms so it would be easier to collect our "samples"

Well, he said all kinds of other crazy stuff and I finally had to get away from this crazy dude

Later, I got to thinking maybe he's right, the providers are collecting my "samples". Hey, I never take the filled condom with me and I don't know what they do with it. Maybe I should start taking it with me LOL

Hey, I'm not saying it's so, just sharing a funny story I heard. Thought we could all get a kick out of it

Y'all reply with what you think.

Hope to hear from the providers too as they know each other and might know if any of this is really true (like they would tell) LOL
I think we need a very large Government grant to do long term in depth research on who is collecting samples.
Dat clickbait thread title.
I think the second photo might be a tranny. Idk ijs ?