Is CW a dying art?

Ok so this was a subject on another board from WA. This provider was asking about if it was a dying art form and rhe responses are various. From my perspective it's not but based on a couple of different factors. 1) a lot of providers just don't like to do it due to the time involved 2) not enough money in the bank for it 3) most guys just don't last. I love CW but rarely is there a hobbyist that can last. I think it's an interesting topic. Also I lmfao when they want to say it's a pnw prime menu item! What are you thoughts?
What the hell is CW?
Cock worship
Ah thinck she means clock watchin' 'r mebbe cock waxin'
I luv luv luv cock worship so much that I even installed an alter on the Highway to Hell Yeahhh...lol
Oh lord, maybe it is a pnw menu item!
What the hell is CW? Originally Posted by illuminati

A TV station

http://www.cwtv.com/
What's pnw? Seriously? Can we spell out what we are trying to convey, not all of us know the acronyms to activities.
  • tzv13
  • 09-22-2015, 01:40 PM
Pacific North West.
Pnw- pacific northwest
Thanks. I've never had a "CW" just BBBJ with some BLS and only one provider gave me both of those with TUMA that got me to climax but it took some strength to fight it back. Is all of that considered cock worshiping or are other activities included, and please could you do me the favor of spelling out the acronyms?
No that's not CW. I am talking about hours long session. No fs involved
  • tzv13
  • 09-22-2015, 02:17 PM
That sounds like a lot of fun.
  • tp161
  • 09-22-2015, 03:20 PM
I will have to try it and find out if it is dying...I assumed like most it appears that some BBBJ and BLS was the same thing.
I love it too! With lots of eye contact