A little courtesy please

We've all experienced it....that moment you're enjoying your massage and the door bell ring. Shit, here goes hurry up mode. We all hate it, so let's not do it to each other. Most places have 2 girls working. If you're number 3...how about sitting in your car...drive around the block....smoke a cigarette....just please don't go in.

I was the only car at Classy this morning, so I'm enjoying a nice massage. Door bell rings...cool, the other girl can handle it. Then again...ok, he's in the "on deck" room...and a third time! There was seriously a goober sitting on the couch in the entry way as I was being shoved out the door like I was sneaking out the window at a jealous husband's house. I really thought about going back in for another round just to return the favor.

Come on guys, let's be a little courteous please.
Well said. It should be common sense.
Well said. Please. Make an appt or call first 10 mins before the hour or the 30min mark. I literally have anxiety hearing people come in and out or interrupting. I probably can top everyone on the most awkward moments.
Or f sake it reminded me of a time I can hear someone talking outside my room and listening. Seriously. Respect and courtesy. PLEASE. I remember a time also I was saucin someone in the shower and I walked with someone and we were both in towels goin back to the room for round 2 just being stared at by someone just waiting in the lobby. Lmaooo
Almost the same to me I just call ahead Some places you can ask for no interpretation Then they call in a third from somewhere to handle it Don’t get me wrong you pay for it but it can be worth it Also Check for busy times DONT GO DURING BUSY TIMES!!!