MSOG

• sdawg
  • 02-05-2016, 06:12 AM
A question for both providers and clients.

As a rule, is MSOG standard for an hour session, or would you consider this above and beyond the call?
Most it is standard.
standard..."pop till ya drop"!
I always assume its standard but don't really care either way. I will say I don't think I've ever made it to the second pop in a one hour and it would probably be a challenge now that I'm over 40, out of shape, and usually 5 whiskey's in before the appointment. I'm not sure what a girl would have to do to get me to that point.
Even at my advanced age there have been a couple ladies that got me there, but it's unusual. That said, whatever you can fit into your paid time should be expected and accepted. I'd say zero through infinity lol....
I think msog should be standard for hr especially with women who have higher rates. I have been known to allow more than 2 if the recoup time is quick. I'd rather play than talk.
I'd say rapid fire as many times as a fella can. We do not limit the providers to the orgasms they have. If so we should get a discount for the amount or climaxes they get.

However, in reality that would never happen.
I'd say rapid fire as many times as a fella can. We do not limit the providers to the orgasms they have. If so we should get a discount for the amount or climaxes they get.

However, in reality that would never happen. Originally Posted by merz28
OR she can just be a dead fish and this wouldn't be an issue at all

I guess I don't understand this argument...men want IOP...a woman who is engaged and enjoys herself or at least pretends she does but you're suggesting a woman who does just that needs to offer a discount for giving him exactly what he wants?

Maybe I need to redefine what being a good provider is. I'm lost.

I know it sucks. We get paid and get to cum at the same time. I'd be jealous too
MSOG should be included, the ads should say if it's not.

I you want a one and done go see a streetwalker.
I think msog should be standard for hr especially with women who have higher rates. I have been known to allow more than 2 if the recoup time is quick. I'd rather play than talk. Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX
I would agree with this.....most of the higher quality ladies will allow MSOG in a one hour session.

Unfortunately, I have to be honest with myself and admit that with age my MSOG days are over for good. My refractory period is now about 2 to 3 hours. If I book more than an hour, it has to be fun.....then dinner.....then more fun.

So, I really value those ladies who will finish out the hour with cuddling, kissing and talking.

As to guys who can cum 3 times in an hour: I hate you all with the burning heat of 1000 white-hot suns.
I am happy with 1 pop and a sandwich then a nap.

I guess I don't understand this argument...men want IOP...a woman who is engaged and enjoys herself or at least pretends she does but you're suggesting a woman who does just that needs to offer a discount for giving him exactly what he wants?

I know it sucks. We get paid and get to cum at the same time. I'd be jealous too Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX
I'm guessing he's alluding to the fact that no one wants to feel like they're the worst lay for a gal who's got lots of guys to compare you to. So maybe if you give him a discount for giving a good effort his ego will feel better? Raise your rates $25 and tell them if they get you off at least once they get a deal? I guess it might depend on why he's paying for time together also, but I'd guess in most cases knowing we are paying for someone to spend time with it could be also an ego killer. So the idea we're some stud between makes us some type of pro-bowler err..banger . . . . claiming our place in top 10 history.

Everyone likes to feel like special and like they know what they are doing. I understand you do a very good job doing that so I'm sure you're doing things exactly right.

Personally after 23 with the SO I still struggle to get her bra off with one hand so I know I'm always going to ride the bench.
  • sdawg
  • 02-07-2016, 06:05 AM
Thanks for all the great responses. And MissSaraXXX, I like the way you think
standard..."pop till ya drop"! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Sadly, I only get one. But, will take most of the hour to get there.
I'm kinda on the other side of that. I enjoy the lady getting off so much I've often thought of offering to pay by the orgasm. The more she has, the more I pay....hmmmmm....

I'm guessing he's alluding to the fact that no one wants to feel like they're the worst lay for a gal who's got lots of guys to compare you to. So maybe if you give him a discount for giving a good effort his ego will feel better? Raise your rates $25 and tell them if they get you off at least once they get a deal? I guess it might depend on why he's paying for time together also, but I'd guess in most cases knowing we are paying for someone to spend time with it could be also an ego killer. So the idea we're some stud between makes us some type of pro-bowler err..banger . . . . claiming our place in top 10 history.

Everyone likes to feel like special and like they know what they are doing. I understand you do a very good job doing that so I'm sure you're doing things exactly right.

Personally after 23 with the SO I still struggle to get her bra off with one hand so I know I'm always going to ride the bench. Originally Posted by I like rice

I know it sucks. We get paid and get to cum at the same time. I'd be jealous too Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX

However, in reality that would never happen. Originally Posted by merz28