URL / Website: -
City: Jackson
State: Mississippi
Address: N. Spa
Activities: light touch massage, hjtc
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'6" ish and very attractive. Tight body.
Recommendation: Yes
Called yesterday and they said she isn't there anymore. Hoping she pops up somewhere else. Bummer.
Called yesterday and they said she isn't there anymore. Hoping she pops up somewhere else. Bummer. Originally Posted by openforwhatever
Damn! That was quick! Was really hoping to meet her.
The only thing better than a 21 year old hooker is a 20 year old one and the only thing better than a 20 year old one is you guessed it one thats 19. And to me the holy grail of all hookerdom is the rarest of the rare an actual 18 year old. Around here the chances of finding a 18 year old are almost nill. Its been a good 5 years since I saw one myself and I had to drive a few hours to see her. The older I get the more of a treat it is to undress the near perfection that is a 18 year old.
The only thing better than a 21 year old hooker is a 20 year old one and the only thing better than a 20 year old one is you guessed it one thats 19. And to me the holy grail of all hookerdom is the rarest of the rare an actual 18 year old. Around here the chances of finding a 18 year old are almost nill. Its been a good 5 years since I saw one myself and I had to drive a few hours to see her. The older I get the more of a treat it is to undress the near perfection that is a 18 year old. Originally Posted by BassCat
Amen to that brotha!!! That’s the truth!