User ID:: 124369
Phone: 504-564-7894
Email Address: msmistys69@protonmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=124369
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Greenville
Activities: Bbbj,k9,mish
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair to back.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Physical appearance I give her a 7/10. She didn't look bad. Her breast were also pretty nice, somewhat perky. Felt kind of deceived by her pictures though. Her ass is big, but it doesn't look like her pics.
Recommendation: No
...and this is your first post? Hmm
Wow!!! That's crazy! Thanks for the review.
...and this is your first post? Hmm Originally Posted by slubby
normally would be a "hmm", but this whole review rings of truth, in the tone, manner, style. he didn't just sign up on ECCIE.

...and this is your first post? Hmm Originally Posted by slubby
Slubby I actually posted a few reviews on theeroticreview, but I can't use that site anymore. It won't allow people in the US to use it. So I started using Eccie, but never felt the need to write a review.
You don't have to believe me, go and try it yourself. Everyone has their own experience, but mine was horrible and I wanted to share it.
damn OP, that's ashame.. sorry it went down like that..

oh.. and welcome to eccie - just ignore the trolls..
Slubby I actually posted a few reviews on theeroticreview, but I can't use that site anymore. It won't allow people in the US to use it. So I started using Eccie, but never felt the need to write a review.
You don't have to believe me, go and try it yourself. Everyone has their own experience, but mine was horrible and I wanted to share it. Originally Posted by DJP360
Too bad it went down like this..You are answerable to no-one OP..It reads like a most honest depiction of the experience. Ty for sharing.
Sorry you had such an unpleasant experience, DJP360. Thank you for taking the time to write all this out and share with us, I appreciate it.
I don't know why the doubters are coming at you. Your review read like an actual occurrence to me....not necessarily angry, just disappointed. Provide better customer service get better reviews. It's a simple formula.
Thank you for this, she was on my list to possibly see sometime. Was.
That’s horrible for your first experience.
Damn. Sorry to hear your experience went that way.