election fraud 2020 Trump and the MAGAs need to shut up

The Trump campaign paid an expert $750,000 to find fraud in the 2020 election, only for him to dismiss their complaints.

Ken Block was paid about $750,000 to conduct research that would verify the existence of mass voter fraud in swing states, including Arizona, Georgia, Nevada, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. Despite the massive payday, Block couldn't find any.

Trump's team didn't want to hear it when he brought them news the fraud couldn't be substantiated. In one instance, Block confirmed that he proved one of the claims behind a Trump team lawsuit in Pennsylvania was wrong, which immediately ended the conference call he was on.

Block found fewer than 200 duplicate mail-in ballot votes had been fraudulently cast from all of the swing states combined.

"Former President Trump has turned losing with grace into losing with disgrace," Block wrote. "He has spawned a group of losing candidates who would rather howl about voter fraud—without justification— than display the leadership qualities demanded by the positions for which they ran."

He continued: "Some of these failed candidates who make meritless accusations of voter fraud don't seem to understand their own claims. Others spurn factual accuracy.
I’m betting that he got paid in advance. Trump doesn’t pay unless he gets the results he wants.
This will fall on deaf ears with the MAGA cult. If their Daddy said the election was rigged, it has to be true. Fuck the facts because my Daddy tells me what to think because I am incapable of doing so on my own. Thats the MAGA oath... I think they are taught that on Day 2 of the indoctrination brainwashing process. On Day 1, they test you to see whether you are smart enough to tie your shoes. If you are, you don't get to see Day 2 because you are way too overqualified for cult membership so you gots to go.
Facts are not in play with the 2020 election. Trump was just 'doing his job' and the Jan 6 'picnic parade' was either just that nothing to see all hype and media spin OR it was antifa dressed in maga gear so the people who still use the word stolen about 2020 choose not to accept the facts.

Even Trump's handpicked high paid people could find no evidence. It's been nearly 4 years and the former Presidents nuts are in a few different twistups so if he had anything else to show we would already known about it.

But.. if he ever admits what he has already spoke on in private that while effective in the moment he never really believed 2020 was stolen what does that do to his legacy? When someone has as much to lose by letting go of a lie as Trump does the truth no longer matters at all
The Trump campaign paid an expert $750,000 to find fraud in the 2020 election, only for him to dismiss their complaints.

Ken Block was paid about $750,000 to conduct research that would verify the existence of mass voter fraud in swing states, including Arizona, Georgia, Nevada, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. Despite the massive payday, Block couldn't find any.

Trump's team didn't want to hear it when he brought them news the fraud couldn't be substantiated. In one instance, Block confirmed that he proved one of the claims behind a Trump team lawsuit in Pennsylvania was wrong, which immediately ended the conference call he was on.

Block found fewer than 200 duplicate mail-in ballot votes had been fraudulently cast from all of the swing states combined.

"Former President Trump has turned losing with grace into losing with disgrace," Block wrote. "He has spawned a group of losing candidates who would rather howl about voter fraud—without justification— than display the leadership qualities demanded by the positions for which they ran."

He continued: "Some of these failed candidates who make meritless accusations of voter fraud don't seem to understand their own claims. Others spurn factual accuracy. Originally Posted by VitaMan

... Ken Block there MISSED the voter fraud in Georgia.

Problems with the machines, ballots, and the overcounting
of votes...

... He should return Trump's money and crawl away in disgrace.

#### Salty

of votes...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Them damn Republicans in Georgia that just couldn't find any of it after looking high and low. At least you are consistent!

of votes...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Talk about fixation. It is worse than Trump still saying the 2020 election was the crime of the century.

There is no honor in these words.
I believe Biden got 81 million votes. That is an impressive accomplishment when they came from 65 million voters.
I believe Biden got 81 million votes. That is an impressive accomplishment when they came from 65 million voters. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Lie
Nah its just more Trump math. Polls going into 2020 showed Biden with a strong following. Election results mirrored the polls but then Trump came up with 'but I got 75 million votes so I won' and of course he rounded up why not its just a few hundred thousand votes. But Donald what about the other total? Hogwash. Trump won.

Trump claimed he paid the federal government a lot of taxes. I don't remember the exact figures but once his tax returns came out we see that was more Trump math. Of course they were not released by Donald despite his promise much like the 'irrefutable proof' the 2020 election was 'stolen'

And there is the NYC judgment which found that when he needs numbers to be smaller the Trump math rules still apply. Until you get caught. Oops
In other words, DJN, he’s a liar, a cheat and a fraud.
In other words, DJN, he’s a liar, a cheat and a fraud. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Indeed
Many in this forum kept saying trumpf is prez and will retake the wh by this date. Then this date. Then by this date. Each time saying he'll win the court cases and assume the prez.
SNICK
never happened lolling
I believe Biden got 81 million votes. That is an impressive accomplishment when they came from 65 million voters. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
... Maybe some o' those Biden voters went ahead
and voted TWICE...

... Or maybe that 81 million votes total is wrong.
Maybe some states double-counted some of their votes.
Like Georgia did.

#### Salty