If Leticia gets trumpf tower

There's still 50 million owed on it first

Then kick out China Russia and Saudi Arabia as each own a floor of the tower.

What can she do with the tower?

1. Sell it
2. Turn it into a large abortion center and women's health clinic
3. House immigrants
4. Let george soros run his company outta trumpf tower err new soros tower
5. Rent out a floor to fani willis.

Any others?
If Trump does not get the 450 million by Monday, Leticia can go for out of states assets as well. She could go for the Mar-A-Largo in Florida.
If Trump does not get the 450 million by Monday, Leticia can go for out of states assets as well. She could go for the Mar-A-Largo in Florida. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Maralago...
A vacation women's health clinic and abortion center. Excellent.
  • Tiny
  • 03-20-2024, 06:55 PM

1. Sell it
3. House immigrants

Any others? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Well, it's large enough she can do all four, 2 through 5. Now that prostitution's more or less legal in NYC, how about converting one floor into a high class bordello? The Donald's penthouse there is gaudy as all get out. You wouldn't even need to redecorate, just slap some more beds in the place. I believe that would be the ideal location for that kind of business. The concept works in some Asian cities, why not NYC?

1. Sell it
3. House immigrants

Any others? Originally Posted by winn dixie
What if Trump Tower has been transferred over into his children's names. Then technically it doesn't belong to Trump. Billionaires do shit like that. They know how to hide money. I am sure Trump has a few tricks up his sleeve. Letitia James will end up like Fani Willis, looking stupid, lol.
In all seriousness: I do not really understand the status of Trump's properties if seized by the AG.

Are they completely forfeit and property of the State, county or city?

re they held in leu of the bond I hear talked about. In this case, can he redeem them at some point?

I have not read anything on that.

Anyone actually know?
What if Trump Tower has been transferred over into his children's names. Then technically it doesn't belong to Trump. Billionaires do shit like that. They know how to hide money. I am sure Trump has a few tricks up his sleeve. Letitia James will end up like Fani Willis, looking stupid, lol.
Originally Posted by Levianon17

Or held in a trust in his children's names.
Or held in a trust in his children's names. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Yeah, something like that.
What if Trump Tower has been transferred over into his children's names. Then technically it doesn't belong to Trump. Billionaires do shit like that. They know how to hide money. I am sure Trump has a few tricks up his sleeve. Letitia James will end up like Fani Willis, looking stupid, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Nope. Not gonna work. That's referred to as "fraudulent conveyance."

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/f...conveyance.asp

Do you remember when the multibillionaire Hunt brothers tried this back in the 1980s following their silver speculation meltdown?

As I recall, they sought to transfer a whole lot of assets to their kids' trusts, which each contained assets worth hundreds of millions of dollars. The whole set of efforts didn't even get out of the starting blocks before the authorities put the kibosh on it.

And the Hunt brothers were a helluva lot wealthier than The Donald!
^^^

I have heard that sort of thing called a "sham transaction". It only works if completed in some legally defined time period before the date of the seizure or bankruptcy etc.
What if Trump Tower has been transferred over into his children's names. Then technically it doesn't belong to Trump. Billionaires do shit like that. They know how to hide money. I am sure Trump has a few tricks up his sleeve. Letitia James will end up like Fani Willis, looking stupid, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17

LOL. Great idea! you sound about as smart as his current legal group. I'm sure they're waiting for your call.
Could make it his presidential libarary.

Be a big empty orifice. And you can go to the shitter to peruse the actual documents. Otherwise it would probably look like an AT&T store: counters of cellphones (with anti-theft cords attached) that is locked on his Shitter tweets.

Just might fly.
LOL. Great idea! you sound about as smart as his current legal group. I'm sure they're waiting for your call. Originally Posted by TechPapi
It would be a great idea if Trump happened to do it many years prior to all this Bullshit. But since your attic is in such a mess you wouldn't understand how it could throw a wrench in their plans.
If Trump does not get the 450 million by Monday, Leticia can go for out of states assets as well. She could go for the Mar-A-Largo in Florida. Originally Posted by adav8s28
That would be EXACTLY which property I'd go after. I'd have them cleared out and seize the property where Trump loves to hide. Throw all his shit like that fucked up painting and his golden guilded fake ass shit out on the lawn, burn it all.

It would be awesome if they forced Trump to go back to either of his crappy golf motels or his golden escalator trump tower. Then when they fire sale the Mar-a Lagoon, and that's not enough money to satisfy the debt, they start with the next crappy asset he has. ...rinse and repeat. Keep forcing him out of his comfortable life since he's made others uncomfortable with his shitty policies and actions, and his horrible demeanor.

Fuck him
It would be a great idea if Trump happened to do it many years prior to all this Bullshit. But since your attic is in such a mess you wouldn't understand how it could throw a wrench in their plans. Originally Posted by Levianon17

I don't think his ego would let him do that, even now. It would remove control of the assets from him. How come Jarhead hasn't forked over some of the 2B to save DiL?