Trump pays himself before the party.

According to the Associated Press Donald Trump’s new joint fundraising agreement with the Republican National Committee directs donations to his campaign and a political action committee that pays the former president’s legal bills before the RNC.

Donations are distributed in this order, the first $6,600 donated will go to Mr. Trump’s campaign. The next $5,000 will go to his Save America PAC, which paid more than $50 million in legal and investigation-related bills for Mr. Trump in 2023. The $5,000 amount is the maximum that federal rules say can be contributed to Save America by an individual. After that, the R.N.C. gets the next $413,000, followed by dozens of state parties.

This information was gained from an invitation sent to high dollar donors invited to an April 6th fundraiser. Suggested donations $814,600 per person.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-cam...7e13a3462e5790
Of course he’d do that. Not slightly surprised.

This is precisely why the GOP is irrelevant. When Broke Don says, “I got indicted for you,” he really means, “I did this for you, so you gotta pay for me.”

TV preachers got nothing on Broke Don!
Well, of course!

I mean, why take the trouble to get your daughter-in-law ensconced in your party committee's chair if you can't arrange to have yourself served first?

And on at least one level, that makes perfectly logical sense. If you're hell-bent on pushing terrible Senate candidates like Kari Lake and Bernie Moreno, why throw good money after bad by pouring millions more dollars into their campaigns? They'll probably lose anyway, no matter what they receive in additional campaign support.
Chickens are being slaughtered in the coop and they don't even know they invited the mangy melange scourge.