***DEEP THOUGHT PROVOKING TOPICS*** Thanksgiving Edition.

• Toyz
  • 11-25-2015, 04:12 PM
What are you thankful for?

Me?

That we can go & do anything we want...anytime...not every country has that freedom.
  • Toyz
  • 11-26-2015, 06:17 AM
I am thankful to live in Austin, my friends, my family and my pets. I hope everyone has a great holiday
I'm thankful for all that I am and all the people in my life.

IB
Thankful for the people I have met the relationships made and lessons learned throughout the last year...also Thanksgiving is about killing indians so ...woohoo!
Thankful for the people I have met the relationships made and lessons learned throughout the last year...also Thanksgiving is about killing indians so ...woohoo! Originally Posted by gingerpie
???

IB
Not thankful that people go hungry, while America wastes about 40 to 50% of food. And fat obese, gluttonous motherfuckers eat more then their share. We should all give more of the basic needs to people that dont have..... thankful?.. I am thankful I can share...
Not thankful that people go hungry, while America wastes about 40 to 50 of food. And fat obese, gluttonous motherfuckers eat more then their share. We should all give more of the basic needs to people that dont have..... thankful?.. I am thankful I can share... Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Right on brother!

IB
  • Toyz
  • 11-26-2015, 08:45 AM
Remember on this blessed day that there are those among us...who have no one to love them...who might be suffering from mental illness, impotence, clinical obesity, chronic flatulence...today is a very lonely day for them as they wallow in their sadness

Forgive them if they try to spoil your mood or you fun...and if you see them smile, and slap them upside their fucking head...
Remember on this blessed day that there are those among us...who have no one to love them...who might be suffering from mental illness, impotence, clinical obesity, chronic flatulence...today is a very lonely day for them as they wallow in their sadness

Forgive them if they try to spoil your mood or you fun...and if you see them smile, and slap them upside their fucking head... Originally Posted by Toyz

IB
Damn IB that is funny!