AAMP.......Reliable OR just ROB/LE?

Hello Everyone,
I am a newbie (one week hobby span as of tonight!). So I see a lot of AAMP add on BP. I know the girl is definitely not the girl on pic. Given that, are these legit service providers or just ROB or worse LE sting? And yes, you guessed right. I love ASIAN girls!

****Please don't roast me too hard. I have gone as far as driving up to the AAMP place, then return out of fear without going in!!

Cheers!
The search feature is your friend....especially in this forum...

http://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=44
Please be very selective when visiting those places, alot of those women would rather take a bath in acid then be in this profession.

It can be hard to get a good vibe from them because of the language barrier, but if they seem sad, uninterested or scared and jumpy, just leave. Just because you walk in, does not mean you are forced to stay.

And yes, they do attract much more LE attention simply because they are so visible and no one wants them in there community.

Why not just stick with Asians on here?
AAMP stands for?
Apartment Asian Massage Parlor (I think). Thank you Brooke and oilfield....
I would give you a suggestion. These folks make this shit like a CIA project. There are a few out there that are safe and reliable but you will have to go through the process.
Just get on tthe agency forum, read the reviews, pick one out.
They're a mixed bag. The majority on BP are legit but usually they're lying. Even the AMPs, they all put up fake pics. BP girls can be good but too many are scammers and fakes. In my experience the hotter the pics the less reliable the girl.

Check out the AMP forum that will give you a good idea of who is and isn't legit. I love a good rub and tug from a AMP masseuse. Almost never pay for the full course though.
Damn double post...please delete