Massage Queen

Gents,
which provider gives the meanest massage along with great service of course?
Brooke Wild
I do. but of course I am located in NOLA!!!
If ever you are my way, feel free to call on me. I will give you the time of your life....
M.M.
Brooke Wild Originally Posted by dearhunter
What did I do to earn this honor Mr. Wonderful?
Excuse me, Doctor.
Brooke Wild Originally Posted by dearhunter
But for Tebow's sake,......

......don't let her walk on you back.
^^^^^ Just for that I'll be posting some nudes tonight ^^^^^^
^^^^^^ I've nutted four times already today. But if those pics get me a fifth tonight,.....

.....I'll put 60 on your prepaid phone.
LOl! That shit is funny.
Prepaid phone. LMAO. You never disappoint.

Just look over my showcase and pick a listed gift. For all the good times I've provided you just over the past few months, I deserve something special.
He loves me. He just refuses to speak of his admiration because he doesn't want to share me with the world.
He's just socially awkward and uncomfortable with public displays of anything. You can trust me when I say he's constantly PM'ing me with little ideas to steal you away from the hobby for himself. Never fear, you'll soon be the new GS avatar
Prepaid phone. LMAO. You never disappoint.
..... Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Thanck you.

Just look over my showcase and pick a listed gift. For all the good times I've provided you just over the past few months, I deserve something special. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde

This list?

Preferred Gifts
Gift Cards: Sephora, Macys, Toys-R-Us, Walmart Family Mobile, American Muscle Gift Certificate (this is very easy, you can do it online and they email it right to me!) Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde Showcase;