Red Rose Plano

Humor....Time For a Little Humor.......A Vulture Is Circling Around.....Sure It's Going To Attract Attention.....It's Okay Go On By.....The Meat Is Fresh And Tasty....The Vulture Will Continue To Circle....It's What It Does Best.....Mongers On The Other Hand Are Intelligent.....They Go Straight For The Meat.....The Whole Time The Vulture Just Circles....Waiting For The Leftovers .....In The End The Vulture Is Left With Sloppy 2nds And The Vulture Gets Angry...Strikes and Strikes At The Leftovers For That Last Piece Of Meat....When Nothings Left But Bones....It Gets Angrier And Strikes Again And again.....Think about it....Isn't That What It Really Is About....
I stopped by again 3-4 nights ago, the girls were old, I left and then went to a place with younger girls and good service. I've stood up for you a few times, bb, but you're seeming more and more to be some type of shill or shop owner.
  • Groot
  • 02-08-2019, 09:35 AM
HA! I Get This! Vultures! You Are Saying The Ladies At Red Rose Are Vultures! They Will Pick At Your Wallet Until Nothing Is Left! Pick...Pick...Pick! Yes! It's Very Hairy Under Their Wings!.... EWWWWW HAHAHAHA...Fly Away!
What does that post even mean? I am sure Groot was all over it. But I have him blocked because he is gay. NOBODY has been a better advocate of Red Rose in Plano on this board than me. Because I have gotten some great sessions there. But all the fucking drama on this board about that place is prompting me to move on and never go back. Vultures? Meat? Bones? The only bone I want to talk about is the one between my legs. And it better have some oil on it.
I’m so confused.
I like turtles.
  • Groot
  • 02-08-2019, 01:24 PM
What does that post even mean? I am sure Groot was all over it. But I have him blocked because he is gay. NOBODY has been a better advocate of Red Rose in Plano on this board than me. Because I have gotten some great sessions there. But all the fucking drama on this board about that place is prompting me to move on and never go back. Vultures? Meat? Bones? The only bone I want to talk about is the one between my legs. And it better have some oil on it. Originally Posted by Cheburashka

Nobody here cares about your bone, Chubs.
Heard Red Rose got raided Friday
  • Groot
  • 02-12-2019, 10:30 AM
Heard Red Rose got raided Friday Originally Posted by Waltflo

Plano has an ordinance against hairy armpits.
Heard Red Rose got raided Friday Originally Posted by Waltflo
It was just a license check. No big problems.
You meant no big dicks found..
Plano has an ordinance against hairy armpits. Originally Posted by Groot
And halitosis.
I stopped by there today at 12pm. Doors locked and lights off.
Vultures......aka code enforcement.
  • Groot
  • 02-12-2019, 03:25 PM
BadBoy hasn't logged in since the 9th. {staff edit- CK|}